Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
C6C9B80E-E1F2-49E6-9E2F-4E07C45A4AFC.jpeg

Mail call
8B523A05-D2B3-406D-B404-5A6A0C14C5B2.jpeg

Just snapped 1 off before work

Kinda hate that they have a grey with blue tint but the shoe is dope as a whole.

Since YM called the Clay/TRFRM/Hyperspace special release I’ve been saying it’s the YAHNDI pack.

I’m callin it! YAHNDI ain’t quite ready so the shoes gotta be delayed now too :lol:

Anyone here good at autheticating Wave Runners? I have 2-3 auctions on ebay im looking into purchasing but not 100% sure Would rather get second opinions before i waste my time buying them just to send em back...i could pm you guys the links for whoever could help

I just like that the clays are fresh compared to the other two releases. People can argue that hyperspace is BT2.0 and the True Form is Beluga 3.0. Gimme all three as well as the Beluga 1.0 restock. Need those photos from a week or two ago to be true. YM claimed it to be fake, but they also said a whole lot of other things that turned out to be completely false (i.e., the waverunners and powerphases being YS releases only). All ya'll sitting on the reflective 350's better sell to me for retail before the restock happens.

they've always asked for that even in the past. But you don't have to fill out your exact number tho, they don't check anyways

For those of you with these in hand how's the quality on these? I saw foamer's review earlier and the paint on the "wave" and pods on his pair looked really sloppy.

Crazy that SVD sat on some of those pairs. I love that they did the raffle for the ZX4000 4D, I didn't get selected and then they dropped em on their site anyway. Probably people that backed out of purchasing because they realized how bad the euro to USD conversion is.

Just a heads up for the people entering the SVD raffles for OG waves, the conversion rate is pretty high so be warned if you "win." Definitely better than paying resell on em though. Prices have gone up since the third drop.

Inertias came in. Definitely more baby blue than I’d like but they clean af. Need to track down some light tan/cream laces.

These might work:

06F773F1-BDAE-4918-94A2-57203F6D870A.png

Back
Top Bottom