Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
quote me where I was "riding hard" for these. please. I said they are the 3rd best 700 c/w after waves and mauves. I stand by that, but it isn't saying much considering all the 700s after the 1st 2 are bland and boring. the more I look at inertias, I realize they are not must haves although it's a clean c/w. but this is how I always operate... cop 1st, sort it all out later.

and my disdain is for the whole yeezy line at this point. all Adidas yeezys are trash...
350 v1
350 v2
700 v2

all of it looks like utter trash. I've had almost every adi yeezy and now I'll have only 2 and I'm good with that.
not the inertias. the 700s. u went on some rant about style and how 350s are this and that. trends and something.

it aint a shot at u, was just asking a question

I agree the 700 v1 is the best adi yeezy to date, which ain't sayin much. but yes wave and mauve is fire. after that, it's all garbage imo

Swapped with the Doernbecher 13 laces

Attachments

• 3C884196-8DC4-43BE-A602-B76C8E41B6D7.jpeg
    3C884196-8DC4-43BE-A602-B76C8E41B6D7.jpeg
    397 KB · Views: 65
You like my response, then you diss me in response to the post you liked. Lol ok.
The like is me acknowledging what u said may be right and my response wasnt a diss. Idk why people project and think that a conversation of disagreement is all of a sudden an attack of your character. You make it seem like its u vs the world or sum**** cheer up bro, smoke some weed.

The like is me acknowledging what u said may be right and my response wasnt a diss. Idk why people project and think that a conversation of disagreement is all of a sudden an attack of your character. You make it seem like its u vs the world or sum**** cheer up bro, smoke some weed.

Na it’s not even like that.

So many yeezys man I can’t even keep up. I saw the geode the other day those are cool, kinda regret selling my waverunners and mauves oh well

Quiet as hell probably. He/she wouldn't say half the stuff he/she types. All he/she does is complain and make negative comments.

you getting the glows? i think i'm bowing out on them, i was hoping for an all over gitd and not just the sole

Quiet as hell probably. He/she wouldn't say half the stuff he/she types. All he/she does is complain and make negative comments.

Na man. I speak my mind, but I don’t chill w/ people that can’t handle it. Your fault for taking this personal.

I thought I was the only one that noticed they come off as negatively condescending in every single post I see regardless of the thread it’s in.

I thought I was the only one that noticed they come off as negatively condescending in every single post I see regardless of the thread it’s in.
It's weird to me. Why you here so much but complain every other post. Doesn't matter what time the post is, he/she is faithfully ready to write something negative like there's nothing better to do.

anyone know if GOAT has a deadline for when you need to ship after a buyer takes your listed price? I have some stuff en route but I wanna list it now

Wowww I left 4 of my sizes Oil boots in my cart yesterday from Undefeated. They sit all day now they just decided to sold out. Lol. Where they gonna be? Just destroy it because they want people think it sold out?

Back
Top Bottom