Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Yo wtf i get the too many requests page after being on line and i keep getting kicked to the shoe page when I refresh

checkout session gone lol.

thats exactly what mines said... i was on desktop and left to use the bathroom and was like damb i messed up... then same thing happen to me on mobile while i had my phone on me.. looks like it wouldnt let me check out after all

Adidas been stuck on splash and waited about 45 min. on yeezy supply in line to check out and then I got the too many requests.
L

When I bought my zebras a couple years back, I just closed my tablet and left it in my car until ~12. I open it after I get out the store and I was able to atc and checkout. LOL.

(Just be patient so we can all hold these Ls)

If i were tryin to cop on ADC or YS ( they suck soo bad..i use Eastbay or Champs whenever i can ) have one device wait in line....and refresh constantly on the other device ..and GL

finally got through adc for a 13. Tried to do the previous page jig but got a "max limit of orders per customer" message

thats new

woah so u never got your money back and didnt get any shoes? how does that happen? if the tracking shows never left their warehouse, then they never shipped....howd they win?

Yes YS got my $240 and i got nothing.
Apparently all YS has to do is provide a tracking number to the credit card company. It doesn't matter if it shows they were delivered or not. Citi obviously never even checked the tracking otherwise it would have been obvious that they never shipped the shoes. I basically got scammed by YeezySupply and their customer service is a joke. Their only response was "We are contacting UPS about the shipment". Never any follow up.

I also filed a report with the Better Business Bureau but that went nowhere.

On a happier note, I just got through on ADC for my size 9.5

Back
Top Bottom