Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Has anyone been cancelled by Yeezy supply for using the same email address to make a purchase but using different info?

Are random sizes dissappearing and then reappearing on ADC for yall too ???? This is madness

If i just got order confirmation through brute force on YS, does that mean it went through or could it be cancelled later?
~Lefty

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2019-06-07 at 11.38.33 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2019-06-07 at 11.38.33 AM.png
    382.5 KB · Views: 48
What's gonna happen is all of a sudden a grip of sizes will be gone. It looks like there's hope now, but give it a few minutes lol.

woah so u never got your money back and didnt get any shoes? how does that happen? if the tracking shows never left their warehouse, then they never shipped....howd they win?

My Citi took care of me. It did take a few phone calls and about 4 months. YS just never shipped my order after creating a tracking number for it. (creams). They told citi they would not ship but also would not refund. ?! So Citi eventually refunded with the charge back. The citi rep said this happens all the time with YS.

YS gotta be sold out by now. Yet still in line. They just want us to suffer longer until we get to the end of the line then tell us sold out.

Yes YS got my $240 and i got nothing.
Apparently all YS has to do is provide a tracking number to the credit card company. It doesn't matter if it shows they were delivered or not. Citi obviously never even checked the tracking otherwise it would have been obvious that they never shipped the shoes. I basically got scammed by YeezySupply and their customer service is a joke. Their only response was "We are contacting UPS about the shipment". Never any follow up.

I also filed a report with the Better Business Bureau but that went nowhere.

On a happier note, I just got through on ADC for my size 9.5

id get a lawyer and sue. thats a slame dunk for you. guaranteed win. they have absolutely failed to do their job to protect you.

Back
Top Bottom