Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
how in the world do you guys buy Yeezys on the secondary market, (ebay, mercari etc etc)? Im not a Yeezy expert, so spotting fakes is not something I can do by simply looking at some photos.
IF you are new, stick to GOAT or StockX. Those are mainly your safest bets, but come at a higher price than FB groups or eBay, etc. If you have a friend with a legit pair, ask to study his/her pair and compare with high res photos on your secondary market of choice. Realistically, after a while of getting confirmed legit pairs, you get a really good sense of real vs fake and getting a pair in hand will be the ultimate deciding factor. pics can be edited, angled and faked like an instagram model. in person, or only from reputable sources until then. anything other than that better be invoiced via PayPal and know how to dispute with every single method of payment you have. NEVER gift.

think he meant last year, so technically he's a sophomore lol. But yeah I remember me, jps, and rjm had a whole discussion in the OW thread about whats DS and un-DS when he wore the OG vapormax for a whole football game and still called them DS lol
It's still DS if its worn on the carpet

We talking about JRose5?

i think it was rastrent and a dude named younggoldie. rastrent was the dude who i exposed for talking fly and editing an order email to make it look like he copped. he got mad and made the name atd1zzle and tried to pose as me and sent DMs to multiple members with racist stuff about me and my ethnicity.

younggoldie was the dude who was normal in posting but went nuts as a racist in my DMs so i had to post em publicly so that people knew how he really feels about black people.

Last edited:
ys.jpg

Now you can sell those and get your TS's

lol my wife wears a 5 and she keeps almost all the yeezys I got her except the 700 and 500. And I already got the TS a while ago. Was just saying I could've offered you shoes you wanted for your TS before you sold it lol

Back
Top Bottom