Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Ys update
A2E07D38-DF89-494A-81F3-F27EB49B27F6.png
Most likely in for these. Slowly growing on me. Might treat them as my beater pair of 350s

Only high end sneaker I was blown away were my hender Scheme AJIVs and elk Visvim fbts. Everything else I’ve been disappointed in when purchasing which leads to my inner circle getting kicks for the low

Only high end sneaker I was blown away were my hender Scheme AJIVs and elk Visvim fbts. Everything else I’ve been disappointed in when purchasing which leads to my inner circle getting kicks for the low

Agree with this, so many sneakers are being released nowadays some awesome ones have hit deep disco in the past few years. Just a few years ago, I never thought I’d see the day I would be able to cop Aqua 8s, OG True Blue 3s, Mocha 3s, Orlando 10s, UNC 11 lows, Brave Blue 13 lows, or Bred 13s all for $100-$130/pair. Those are just the ones I can think of off the top of my head, I’m sure there are way more disco gems as well.

B3025F35-BBDB-4D4A-8B2D-39022ECF5D04.jpeg
Love the 451. Been waiting on that model to release but it has to be the right cw.
Monochrome with some hits of color here and there so the upper and lower doesn’t clash.

Inertia cw or similar

Lol, can't Dogs naturally swim?
It didn't even look like the dog was drowning.

theyll naturally start doggy paddling, but not all breeds r suited for the water. moreso the little dogs with short legs lol. they cant stay afloat too long.

theyll naturally start doggy paddling, but not all breeds r suited for the water. moreso the little dogs with short legs lol. they cant stay afloat too long.
Dogs not dumb it wouldn’t have jumped in the water like that if it can’t swim lol that dog was fine he just ain’t want it to go nowhere...

Dogs not dumb it wouldn’t have jumped in the water like that if it can’t swim lol that dog was fine he just ain’t want it to go nowhere...

nobody said it couldnt swim. i said alotta smaller dogs are not suited for water and not able to stay afloat for too long. thats a fact. dogs chase cars all the time and end up gettin run over. dont talk to me like all dogs are geniuses.

humans are smarter then dogs and we see cases of humans who drown because they dont know how to swim.

ive owned a few dogs. theyre not all smart.

nobody said it couldnt swim. i said alotta smaller dogs are not suited for water and not able to stay afloat for too long. thats a fact. dogs chase cars all the time and end up gettin run over. dont talk to me like all dogs are geniuses.

humans are smarter then dogs and we see cases of humans who drown because they dont know how to swim.

ive owned a few dogs. theyre not all smart.
You’re right

B3025F35-BBDB-4D4A-8B2D-39022ECF5D04.jpeg
Love the 451. Been waiting on that model to release but it has to be the right cw.
Monochrome with some hits of color here and there so the upper and lower doesn’t clash.

Inertia cw or similar
I don't know if I like these or not. Remind me of some combination of the Reebok Shaq's and Kemp's (Kamikazee).

That video looks staged but its still hilarious. I would hope nobody is that stupid to not remove their bag at the least before jumping in water. Welcome to the age of Instagram I guess?

Back
Top Bottom