Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Oh boy. I like jerry , his vision, and what he’s contributed but dam The fog 1 hasn’t even aged yet and is prematurely called shoe of the generation.

Y’all can keep them b-ball’s. Don’t you dare talk that way. Waves are GOAT yeezys. Other than the FOG1 they may be the sneaker of the generation.

tHu9pcv.gif

Good discussion to go in the rabbit hole.
What shoes are considered to be in the generation with yeezy?

Y’all can keep them b-ball’s. Don’t you dare talk that way. Waves are GOAT yeezys. Other than the FOG1 they may be the sneaker of the generation.

Them ****s sat as dudes were circle jerking calling them bricks. Then influencers got pairs in and the same people circle jerked into calling them the GOAT Yeezy.

Are the Bballs even gonna have a FSR? What's the stock numbers on em? It's the first CW of a new model..and ya'll think ..ya gonna get ya hands on em? Hahahahahahaha. GL. U got $500 plus to drop on em..then yeah. They prolly gonna be like the Static 700s..super limited ..expensive at retail..and wayy expensive resale prices

Are the Bballs even gonna have a FSR? What's the stock numbers on em? It's the first CW of a new model..and ya'll think ..ya gonna get ya hands on em? Hahahahahahaha. GL. U got $500 plus to drop on em..then yeah. They prolly gonna be like the Static 700s..super limited ..expensive at retail..and wayy expensive resale prices

Yep, gonna get my hands on them. :nthat:

That’s what tf I’m talking about 3god 3god

On foot pics!

Yo please enlighten me on what the shoes of the generation are?? And don’t say some Y3s or some ugly *** Rafs either. Some would say 750s or Nike Yeezy 2, but I’d politely say *****. 700s!

Back
Top Bottom