Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Y’all buying up Butters and Sesames? For why? I wouldn’t even rock those in the 1950s, rather take a nice pair of wingtips. But hey eat.

I guess you don’t enjoy collecting art then? Sounds like you got a lotta passion man.

Having collected art for most of my adult life I must have a different perspective than you. I personally enjoy the hunt, I think it’s fun and rewarding to grab a “grail” in any type of collection. But I understand some of your frustrations as well, especially when I strike out at grabbing something I wanted badly.

no i'm not as my dad puts it "cultured" enough to appreciate art, i collect AJ12s and various action figures, check out the 12 thread to see an old pic i refuse to update til i'm complete, as for the plastic check the toy thread on here, i love the hunt and i don't mind striking out, i have struck out on every Yeezy i've wanted which is just Glows and NR Blacks. Struck out on every limited 12 though i'm only down to needing Milan and the latest Women release. As for plastic misses, NECA SDCC releases come to mind and all these misses have cost me a pretty penny buying on the 2nd market minus the yeezy that i havent jumped on upon missing out

Haven’t really been a fan of the yeezy adidas line but I’m feeling the basketball joints. Is there any speculated price/rd/availability info out on em yet

I stand by that statement. I meant to say millennium. Name sneakers better than Waves and FOG1s since 2000?

AJ 23, Lebron 15 x Kith, Kobe 9 MP (and i don't even like those) all of those are better than than god awful Fogs, if you need hype to make a shoe generational well there you go with those 3

Because they clash with your pasty white scrawny needle legs?
Bruh I seen this clown rock some leopard print shorts a few weeks back....
hhh4.png

since 2000?

Jordan 17
Jordan 23
Spizike
Kobe 4 thru 8
KD 4, 5, 6
Lebron 1 thru 11
Hyperdunk
Hyperposite
Zoom Rookie
Presto
Sock Dart
Roshe Run
Crazy 1
Dame 4
Ultra Boost
Tubular Doom
NMD

just to name a few....
Jordan 17, KD 4 and maybe 7, LeBron 9-11, Roshes, Prestos, NMD are legit cases since 2000. I would probably add Kanye’s Nike run. The rest are trash compared to Waves and FOG. Jordan 23s are god awful, I would put the 33s in the discussion before those. Still, think the waves and FOGs are better aesthetically and have had a larger cultural impact than all those you’ve listed. It’s all opinion tho.

AJ 23, Lebron 15 x Kith, Kobe 9 MP (and i don't even like those) all of those are better than than god awful Fogs, if you need hype to make a shoe generational well there you go with those 3
Why is there so much love for the 23? 17 I get. LeBron x Kith collab is fire so I’m fine with those being added to the conversation. I feel your comment about knit shoes tho. It changed the look and feel of sneakers. I didn’t base my picks off hype, but off design/concept and impact.

Back
Top Bottom