Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Still sitting on my glow 350's. I hated pretty hard on these things when they first surfaced. Now after all these boring color releases they are the most unique color 350. Wish they didn't glow. Still gonna off them most likely for something else non yeezy. It's getting real hard to be excited about 350s anymore. Even the black pair that just released, while nice, wasn't anything crazy to me since I already own the breds.

Still sitting on my glow 350's. I hated pretty hard on these things when they first surfaced. Now after all these boring color releases they are the most unique color 350. Wish they didn't glow. Still gonna off them most likely for something else non yeezy. It's getting real hard to be excited about 350s anymore. Even the black pair that just released, while nice, wasn't anything crazy to me since I already own the breds.
Sell them ASAP.

Joints is trash

7A3981B9-1CD8-49DD-9BED-222431C6D153.jpeg
Those are getting copped.....

This is the reason I love the semi frozen yellows. They’re a bit more muted then the glow in the darks but they add just enough color to my plain a** wardrobe lol

Sizing on lundmarks no different than any other v2 to me..All these 350s run small. Need half size up from my Nike lifestyle size, a whole size up from my Jordan size for a comfortable wear.

im no expert, but dont yeezys stretched out a little bit after breaking in? sorta like how my flyknit 1s did. snug(not uncomfortable tho) at first, but theyve broken in and now they feel great.

Back
Top Bottom