• Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
116E1EC6-FB2B-4475-B1BA-ED649AE794A2.jpeg
Did any one get a sz.10 in these and is willing to trade for a sz.9.5?
Is 9.5 your tts?

V3 looks naff. As do all the upcomin CWs of it.

Hopefully they have something better up their sleeve CW wise than those couple of photos shown.

Chop chop BBs.

Aye shipping gonna be fast from Yeezy supply....barely a day....I went to college in Spartanburg and forgot that adidas has a huge warehouse there

I thought I was half a size up on 700 V1s, I had the mauves in 8.5 toe area was tight then I got the waverunners in 9 same tight toe area but heel slippage when stepping so I just went with 8.5 I should have tried on the first waverunners to see if they fit the same as mauves did but who knows... TTS for me cause even when I laced em tight still had the slippage

I thought I was half a size up on 700 V1s, I had the mauves in 8.5 toe area was tight then I got the waverunners in 9 same tight toe area but heel slippage when stepping so I just went with 8.5 I should have tried on the first waverunners to see if they fit the same as mauves did but who knows... TTS for me cause even when I laced em tight still had the slippage

I hear so many different takes on it. I just think the toe area is tight on these shoes. Might just have to wear them more open not tightly laced or just break them more in

I hear so many different takes on it. I just think the toe area is tight on these shoes. Might just have to wear them more open not tightly laced or just break them more in

I think that generally the toe area is tight, cause in both sizes I tried on it was literally the same amount of room. So go TTS and break it and you’ll be fine

Everyone likes to b**** and moan about how they’re tired of v2s but then call the v3 trash. Count me in for 2 pairs before the turn happens.

Trust me, the V3s are gonna look better on feet than the stock photos.

People had the same reaction when the stock photos for the Beluga V2s and the 700s first came out.

Diggin da v3s :nthat:. Finally something new :wow:. I got v2 fatigue like a ********** :sick:. Haven't bought a pair since da frozen yellows last december.

Back
Top Bottom