Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Vantas from Yeezy day just came in... these are nice. Not sure why it’s 300 dollar sneaker because the materials aren’t that great but I do like them a lot.

i'm the first person to say something aint worth the ticket but honestly all my 700's OG, Mauve Vanta all feel, look and perform nice enough that i never had any type of buyers remorse

Alright here are the differences I noticed so far. NT pretty much spot on.
Made in India:
- more shallow toe box (could be due to my Made in China being worn)
- top view for the toe box appears to have a different shape. slightly off center changing the look of the shoe.
- midsole lines not as sharp as MiC
- paint job is not as good as MiC
- better 3M. i'm guessing China is running out of that 3M dust since my vaantas weren't fully covered in 3M on the pods.
- materials are pretty much identical in quality

Last edited:
It is a difference but not big enough to go crazy over.. anyways mine just got here too.. they from India

Somebody be the GOAT & show comparison pictures of Bones, Salts, and Blushes. Want to grab some 500s soon and need to know which one looks the best

that toebox shape and tongue is bad tho
Toe box on all retro's has been boxy. Tongue is supposed to be long. Its more true to the OG's IMO.

6s and done, feel like Nike should of made him do a 8 though. Would have been more interesting
Nah... 8's are trash and super uncomfortable.

please report back. never knew there was a difference til I joined NT, got my first pair on the way (pairs if I get lucky on a raffle)
Back when they restocked for the second time, I think, I got another pair from India and compared them to my MIC pair. The big diff is the shallowness of toe box and slight variation of materials used. Besides that, no one would know unless they looked super close or at the production tag.

Hmm... also interesting to note is that my pair didn't come with the elastic strap seen in later 700s. I'm reading on reddit that they updated this? OP could be wrong though. Can't really confirm til we actually see a picture.

527888A6-4CA4-45C3-8904-8B99A055179E.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom