Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Hmmmm, got a shipping confirmation and tracking number from when I ordered it. It says due to deliver at the end of the day but there hasn’t been any shipping history. Just label created. Then again it’s only from SoCal to NorCal.... wonder if they will get here today?

Just randomly comparing my Frozen Yellows to my Lundmarks, and the FY's are size 12 and the Lundmarks are 11.5.

They are 100% the same exact size length wise. 100% No difference.

It boggles my mind how all over the sizing is with these 350's depending on the colorway. It sets my OCD off like crazzzzy.

In need of others opinions.

I bought the Yeezy Lunmarks off of Adidas when they came out back on July 13th. It has now been a month since then and I never received my order. Even though I got an order confirmation and tracking info. When I called Adidas to see what the deal was, they told me something must’ve happened to it during the shipping process. Adidas refunded me my $240 I originally spent on the shoes, but the shoes are now going for $290 in my size on goat (not including proabably another $30 for shipping, taxes, and fees). Should I be content with the refund of my original payment or should I demand more compensation so I can purchase the shoes elsewhere?

Just randomly comparing my Frozen Yellows to my Lundmarks, and the FY's are size 12 and the Lundmarks are 11.5.

They are 100% the same exact size length wise. 100% No difference.

It boggles my mind how all over the sizing is with these 350's depending on the colorway. It sets my OCD off like crazzzzy.
It sets my OCD off when the labels aren't all the same style/size.

Got the invite for adidas wicker park wave runner launch but can’t even reserve my size means I probably won’t show up.

20190814_142445.jpg

Anybody got any info on this Adidas shirt? Looks like it goes with the Beluga's

Hmmmm, got a shipping confirmation and tracking number from when I ordered it. It says due to deliver at the end of the day but there hasn’t been any shipping history. Just label created. Then again it’s only from SoCal to NorCal.... wonder if they will get here today?
I'm seeing the same thing. I'm also in Norcal. I'm guessing we aren't getting them today. Maybe later in the week.

I live in NorCal and mine were in transit by noon on Monday morning and mine arrived today.

Never been too big on Yeezys but those BBall kicks are bringing back memories from childhood. These things look like something we havent seen before and it reminds me so much of what it felt like to anticipate the next Jordan or Pennys/Shaqs/Barkleys/Cwebbs coming out that season. There was nothing like going to the mall on saturdays to see all of those kicks in the 90s

Zion shouldve signed with Yeezy. Prob wouldve shortened his career considering Adidas but whatever. Those outriggers at the forefoot look like a sprained ankle I hope they tested these enough

Back
Top Bottom