Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Never been too big on Yeezys but those BBall kicks are bringing back memories from childhood. These things look like something we havent seen before and it reminds me so much of what it felt like to anticipate the next Jordan or Pennys/Shaqs/Barkleys/Cwebbs coming out that season. There was nothing like going to the mall on saturdays to see all of those kicks in the 90s

Zion shouldve signed with Yeezy. Prob wouldve shortened his career considering Adidas but whatever. Those outriggers at the forefoot look like a sprained ankle I hope they tested these enough
Joints look like they could be some KOBE 2's

Waverunners look like Air max 96's

EC42C6D0-949E-4BA4-BD67-F79F716BF76C.jpeg
“Core” color sweats came today as well. Needed some new ones for the upcoming fall/winter so I treated myself. Pricey but I am very happy with the quality and how they fit. I want the “glacier” color next but I can’t find my size online.
I’ve been hunting for the glacier sweats for a while now... can’t find em either really. I found my size for like $250 but I’m not looking to pay that much

I wonder why they're so quiet about the Basketballs. It seems like it's been forever since we first saw Kanye post the on-feet pics on his IG. It's been quiet ever since then. Maybe they really are anticipating an October release to coincide with the start of the NBA season.

Back
Top Bottom