• Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
flat,800x800,070,f.u1.jpg

WE'RE RUNNING OUT OF IDEAS SNAKE

LMFAOOOOOO

Not even mad at the patchwork quilt 350s. The model is definitely long in the tooth and it’s time to move on, but I dig the look of that knit.

llol i clear mines out every few days lol be going threw the motions trying to decide what i want more lol

I usually do especially as the week goes on and the expendable funds dwindle but I have so many little baby bids out there they just randomly hit
After the oils overnight I hit on some fear of god sweats today for cheap as dirt
That’s when I abandoned ship on all the crazy bids tho |l
2 in 24 hours is too many

Oh and yoooo btw I got my Calabasas pants in and I went tts and yes they’re A LITTLE BAGGY
but to those who are telling people to size down.. I’m short ..but how ****ing tight do y’all where your pants cuz these ain’t THAT baggy ??

I thought people would like the high's since damn near everyone loves the lows. Which is also what made sense to me for them to choose these to update. I hate 500's all together but it made sense going into the Fall.

Imma be one of the first to say it before people turn, but those 500 highs are dope and insta cop no cap. They look like rugged sleek winter utility shoes which I'm about and FOG1-esque. Hopefully these stay trash to the majority's eyes.

Imma be one of the first to say it before people turn, but those 500 highs are dope and insta cop no cap. They look like rugged sleek winter utility shoes which I'm about and FOG1-esque. Hopefully these stay trash to the majority's eyes.
I'm actually a sucker for 500s. Those got my attention, i'll admit.

Why? Yeezy is turning in to Jordan Brand, raising the trash to heat ratio.

To be fair, Jordan Brand and Nike are wildly successful because they are able to sell a ton of lower priced, trash shoes like Fusions and Monarchs to people who can’t afford to pay retail prices on “heat” shoes. Yeezy eventually has to put out shoes that are accessible to people on a wider scale (either by stock numbers and/or lower price points) to grow and expand the business in the same way JB did. I thought the Powerphases might be that shoe but who knows.

To be fair, Jordan Brand and Nike are wildly successful because they are able to sell a ton of lower priced, trash shoes like Fusions and Monarchs to people who can’t afford to pay retail prices on “heat” shoes. Yeezy eventually has to put out shoes that are accessible to people on a wider scale (either by stock numbers and/or lower price points) to grow and expand the business in the same way JB did. I thought the Powerphases might be that shoe but who knows.
Why? Yeezy is a luxury brand. Making cheap Yeezys will dilute and hurt the brand.

Back
Top Bottom