Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
I feel like we are definitely at the point where yeezys are basically the exact same thing as Jordan's were 3-5 years ago in terms of weekly releases...so many new people hopping on lately after finally letting go of their retro J phase..same people who were still resisting yeezys and hating 1-2 years ago now talking about older V2s like they grails lmao smh..guess that means it's really time to completely abandon ship soon

seemingly folks are really trying to cop these CW. Super basic question - are YS stocks the reflective kind?

I feel like we are definitely at the point where yeezys are basically the exact same thing as Jordan's were 3-5 years ago in terms of weekly releases...so many new people hopping on lately after finally letting go of their retro J phase..same people who were still resisting yeezys and hating 1-2 years ago now talking about older V2s like they grails lmao smh..guess that means it's really time to completely abandon ship soon

The problem with Yeezys in general is that none of the other models have been able to achieve the same popularity as the 350 V1s and V2s. I don’t think the 500s, 700s, 750s, PPs, etc. were able to achieve this and, based on reactions, it seems like the 350 V3s will be a step back. That said, Yeezy Basketballs seem to have generated tons of interest, so there is definitely still a lot of interest in the line, aside from 350s.

I say all of this as someone who thinks the 700 V1 is the best Adidas Yeezy model, btw.

I still don't know what my pair will look like... I see blue up to the toes on some photos then the white toe on others... wtf. StockX as well...

I was able to double cart and check out a Men's size and kids size.
I thought YS charged $20 for shipping? Been a minute since i bought from them.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom