Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
filter on that photo up there bro? none of the dingy tint is showing on the clear stripe - looks pure white... Only keeping the one of these... Kinda pissed. It is time to move on....

Not cool Yeezy/Adidas...
D6DCB189-9EAC-4E54-B819-136B18B6C3EC.jpeg
You act surprised, it's always been like this

Got 1 pair of clouds and that’s enough for me. Woke up a few mins late and got through YS.

Splash page was annoying but at least I could cop from there, multiples at that if I wanted to. This app draw is just a more guaranteed L. Kinda don’t like it

Also, adidas sent me a size 9 inertia V2 when I ordered a 9.5. Lol customer service rep was like “ArE yOu SuRe ThEy DoNt FiT tHo CaUsE tHeY FiT tIgHt” like yeah stoopit I order my actual size and they’re too small. All they could do is give me a refund like bro I knowwww you have returns somewhere lol. But they didn’t even really apologize for their messup or offer a discount code or anything. adidas wild these days lol

Anyone get the suede powerphase in hand? Worth the cop? Waiting to see some real life pics of them to see if they’re worth it

I have the quiet grey powerphase in hand and wore them today. Observations: (1) Yeezy brown box is a nice touch (2) Suede is absolutely soft and nice quality at this ridiculously low price point, (3) This runs TTS and is a better fit than the core black pp that I purchased on its initial release, and (4) they are crazy comfortable which is a pleasant surprise. I love them. Oh and they look like the online photos/tweets etc. Photos don’t do them justice either. These are nice.

Cloud pretty clean, glad to have got a pair on a Euro site last night. Didn’t have to deal with the shoddy US sites. If this is how Foot apps are gonna go now, it’s gonna make it tough to grab some of these releases. I guess all good things come to an end.. :ohwell:

Think 285 is good for these? Missed out hard on these... I’m in california so it’s only 23 more I’m assuming shipping is 20 from the retailer.

Got 1 pair of clouds and that’s enough for me. Woke up a few mins late and got through YS.

Splash page was annoying but at least I could cop from there, multiples at that if I wanted to. This app draw is just a more guaranteed L. Kinda don’t like it

Also, adidas sent me a size 9 inertia V2 when I ordered a 9.5. Lol customer service rep was like “ArE yOu SuRe ThEy DoNt FiT tHo CaUsE tHeY FiT tIgHt” like yeah stoopit I order my actual size and they’re too small. All they could do is give me a refund like bro I knowwww you have returns somewhere lol. But they didn’t even really apologize for their messup or offer a discount code or anything. adidas wild these days lol

Anyone get the suede powerphase in hand? Worth the cop? Waiting to see some real life pics of them to see if they’re worth it
Adidas customer service is garbage. My Lundmarks got lost in shipping then I had to call them a month later to see what happened and they were clueless and turned it into another 2 week long dilemma just to get a refund.

Think 285 is good for these? Missed out hard on these... I’m in california so it’s only 23 more I’m assuming shipping is 20 from the retailer.
I would think so. Most bots flopped on these so the average manual user was actually able to purchase a pair and most of them will either sell early or keep. IMO buy now.

For those who won the Adidas App draw, what’s your order status? Mine is on “payment verification”. I hope my CC isn’t putting a fraud alert on the order.

Back
Top Bottom