Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
WTH I just got a shipped notification on my adidas app and was confused. Just now realized I hit on the app. Never bothered to check if I won since i didn’t see a notification. My confirmation email got lost yesterday in the sea of Black Friday emails.

We may have a disconnect. I was referring to footactions restock today. That was just pairs that were canceled due to their verification system. The release itself was just a new batch of a shoe that released already. There may be more pairs or adidas may make more. Who knows.

yeah my comment was how a number of retailers reloaded their pages, Champs, Footlocker, Eastbay, Footaction, and finishline. Was assumed to be a restock tomorrow but pairs were loaded quickly. Not sure how many times this will happen again?

‘tailgate’

78A5431E-0D8B-4199-AA12-93C21B913D9B.jpeg

i feel like this colorway released before

they can’t be serious about this new cw :sick:

to make it worse, I read that the “Tailgates” are in fact the YESHAYA releasing in January.
So the purple design was fake. I really wanted these :smh:

they can’t be serious about this new cw :sick:

to make it worse, I read that the “Tailgates” are in fact the YESHAYA releasing in January.
So the purple design was fake. I really wanted these :smh:

wow kanye with the good ol okey doke

dont care for either, still mad that the green v2s are still unreleased

marikomorose marikomorose let’s talk about it haha

Nah man, it's just that I know Kanye has to miss wearing nike's. The sacai waffles, cpfm vm's, react element 55/87's, etc are all him. I think if one person could build a bridge for nike and adidas to walk across it would be him. Exclusivity deals are understandable, but are just as stifling to all the dope stuff that could be produced if big brands like nike or adidas collab'd every once in a while.
opposition research?
nah, i'm liking at this in a more positive light.

Back
Top Bottom