Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Went to FTL to pick up my reserved pair and they had a different name under the code on their paper than the name on my phone. The name on my phone was my name. The name on the paper was different. Same arrival code.

Is this a scam? I’ve never had this happen.

some nRFs

The traffic is wild today

Anyone else notice this?...So I went through a couple of Yecheil pairs, I noticed the bottom soles are navy color but the rest of the shoe is black. Then some pairs the soles are still navy but slightly more blackish. Depending on your pair, it varies if you got darker shade or not on the bottom of the shoe. I honestly thought the whole shoe was black from the pictures at first.

Edit: figured I'll show a pic of what im talking about. not the best lighting and angle but as you can see theres a navy shade back part which is the part of the rest of the bottom of the sole. It's a navy tint compared to the rest of the shoe which is black. Had no idea.

Had no idea. Gonna check my pairs out later tonight.

PO

some nRFs

The traffic is wild today

Yeah. I just got done with my pickups. Had to go to 3 different malls.
Traffic was insane for me too.... :smh:

I had trouble finding parking, got lost in one mall & couldn't even find the stores.... :rofl::rofl:

This Christmas rush is no joke. TOO many people out today. TOO many. :angry:

PO

Yeah. I just got done with my pickups. Had to go to 3 different malls.
Traffic was insane for me too.... :smh:

I had trouble finding parking, got lost in one mall & couldn't even find the stores.... :rofl::rofl:

This Christmas rush is no joke. TOO many people out today. TOO many. :angry:

PO

yea same 3 malls for me too. First two werent bad, the last one was furthest from me and that traffic was crawlinnnng

And I have to go back tomorrow to start xmas shopping :smh::smh:

Regardless of distribution,yecheil is still fire.ppl obsess with stock x price and quantity,just wear it if u like it ,not because a universal conscious likes it

This. Have seen so many comments that said “I liked them but they are sitting so i’ll pass”

If you like the shoe, don’t let the value of them determine if you want them or not.

They still weren’t exactly easy to get and went semi fast. Is that what we call “sitting” now a days?

This. Have seen so many comments that said “I liked them but they are sitting so i’ll pass”

If you like the shoe, don’t let the value of them determine if you want them or not.

They still weren’t exactly easy to get and went semi fast. Is that what we call “sitting” now a days?
If release day secondary market price isnt 200 percent the price of retail, folks ain't ****ing with it.

Bigger than the other clear stripe v2s?
Only got the black clear stripe in a half size up from this pair.

Have yet to DS and wear for a day so take my opinion with a grain of salt.

But this 12 fits equal to my 12.5.

Last edited:

Frankly I don’t bother during launch if the StockX price is close to retail because I can save my money at the time and get them later. I’m not going to sit in a waiting room, enter raffles, and etc when I can buy the shoes in a month (or later) for 50 dollars more. My time is worth something.

Back
Top Bottom