Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Been waiting since the room opened up and still haven't got in. Legit laughed out loud when I saw the "DON'T GIVE UP" message.

Lol wow I didn’t hit on these with close to 30 chrome user windows open, a safari and Firefox window, plus mobile and iPad. Weird.

Meanwhile I hit 3 pairs of black static reflective manually.

It really is random as hell. Oh well, I wanted to see how the reflective stripe looked in person but wasn’t feeling this color as much as others anyway. I’ll wait for cinder and desert sage to find out. Also need to save my luck for quantum’s. No biggie.

Congrats to those who genuinely enjoy this colorway and were able to cop!

😱🤢🤮
IMG_20200201_135405.jpg

Lol, I don’t get the 350 hate. Yea, they have a ton of color ways but 350 is the best looking shoe in the yeezy line. 380s, 700 v3s, and all that other new stuff is cool but cmon.

I think the issue is, while 350 V2s are an absolutely classic shoe, they are getting extremely played out nowadays. Especially with so many similar cws, to non-sneakerheads especially, it looks like everyone is wearing the same shoe.

bots destroyed this release according to sneaker twitter.
Lol. That's because nobody actually wanted them. Bots destroy every release according to twitter. The problem is there are so many bot users its inevitable for them to hit.

Peeps with bots who bought in bulk are going to have their money tied up for YEARS before the see an ounce of profit come from these monstrosities.
They're already fighting each other for 40 bux profit. Gonna be ugly on Wednesday. For sellers anyhow.

Back
Top Bottom