• Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Salts Out Dresser Shopping With Bae Today
A43E1B12-EF23-408A-BA53-8F3F305AE83D.jpeg

5FBB6517-0B82-46F4-AD1C-8C2B9C6921F5.jpeg

I Don’t Know What It Is But These Are Hands Down One Of My Most Comfortable Pairs Of Yeezy’s.

VERY Fond Of This Shoe, Despite All The Hate It Received :pimp:

Just now? Lol. Try since 2018
Mainly December 2019 - Currently.
How they are handling new models is so stupid but I understand. It’s just unfortunate for those of us who have sat through 50+ Yeezy 350 v2 colorways waiting for new models. Hell the only reason I got Alien 380s was because I hit a lucky restock on SneakersNStuff. V3s, Aliens, and now Quantums are limited as **** for no reason other than to keep hype alive so they can pump out more ****ty v2 colorways.

A lot of people speculating an online drop at some point. I do have to give it to adidas though with re-releasing some of the most coveted cw’s/silos to give more people a chance to cop (zebra, waverunner).

but I do understand what you’re saying about Nike having at least a draw for people nationwide. Don’t forget though that Nike does the same cities every time for pass and also limited the air ship pack to just chi also. Enjoy the shoes, brotha!

I hear that and thanks bro... but I still have lost quite a bit of respect. I mean how do you drop your first basketball release in one city with two different versions and sizes that stop at 12... Total clown show. Prices are dropping because they are not dope as we expected, the public is now confused and the release was a logistical nightmare... I bet many are just as disenchanted as I am after this epic failure.

Were there any half sizes for these?

also, today was the lifestyle pickup right?

can we also maybe speculate that due to it being a new model, maybe they just didn’t make a lot of ours because it’s early on in the production run, and they’ll make more sizes/pairs as time goes on?

No cap, the store had close to 400 pairs and counting. Dudes were just trying to cut the line and being mad disrespectful

yes. They did FCFS

No half sizes

7-12

Reflective lifestyles are a Chicago exclusive. Wider release will be the basketballs with the plastic cage

Just got my QNTMS from LDRS 1354 in Chicago. It was mayhem. DC and LA guys had no respect for the city and almost got it shut down twice. Trying to fight the store managers and all

I really wish I would be there to see one of these trash *** out of town dudes disrespect my city

NYC, LA, DC whoever... have some ****ing respect or go the **** home

The fact that most of the dope yeezy models are impossible to get def got me looking more at jordans as of late....if I can’t get em I ain’t payin resale so it is what it is...

No half sizes

7-12

Reflective lifestyles are a Chicago exclusive. Wider release will be the basketballs with the plastic cage

Wow, that's so trash. That plastic cage is trash and no reflective side panel and heel is also trash.

So I've been waiting for the Lifestyle version this entire time and it turns out I won't even have a chance to get it. I hope the Basketball version flops big time. **** Adidas and **** Yeezy Brand. Trash.

Back
Top Bottom