Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Lucked up on a pair of Deadstock OG 750's yesterday.....Crazy someone kept these on ice for 5 years. Ye needs to re-release these and other cw's bad....

750s >

Selfishly I hope they never re-release.

The OG Grey are less comfortable than the Chocolates though. jopx jopx ain’t lying there. But I still wear mine. They got way more comfortable after a while. OG grey/white and the Grey/Gum glow are my two favorite adidas yeezys by far.

thought i was gonna end up loving the desert sages but theyre kinda meh now seeing how light the green is in reviews. gonna have to see some inspo/fits to maybe turn my opinion

750s >

Selfishly I hope they never re-release.

The OG Grey are less comfortable than the Chocolates though. jopx jopx ain’t lying there. But I still wear mine. They got way more comfortable after a while. OG grey/white and the Grey/Gum glow are my two favorite adidas yeezys by far.
Word? I guess they made dramatic improvement after each iteration. Sold the other two along the way...only have these and triple blacks now.

What do you mean by this?

The Chocolate 750 is deconstructed. All the inner parts that made all of the others so heavy and stiff are removed. I have a post in this thread showing the drastic reduction in weight but its pretty old. Wex like the post on twitter as well. Its a significantly different shoe to wear and take on/off. I want more colorways but built like the Choco.

The Chocolate 750 is deconstructed. All the inner parts that made all of the others so heavy and stiff are removed. I have a post in this thread showing the drastic reduction in weight but its pretty old. Wex like the post on twitter as well. Its a significantly different shoe to wear and take on/off. I want more colorways but built like the Choco.

Oh wow, thanks for the info-I actually had no idea. I don’t own any 750s so I have no point of reference personally.

Bro's just go on NB1 and make yourself some bootleg JFG's. You can mimic the entire shoe except "they got leather on them!" has to be suede

Check the NB thread a few folks in there have done it and they look amazing.

Dusted these off last night for a quick grocery run.... it was creepy dead in there lol....

ED1540DD-FBC8-462C-B272-B26A0D2CEB06.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom