Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
I go between the NB and Yeezy thread a lot and ya’ll got me all screwed up and confused today. I was reading the New Balance comments then randomly saw a pic of semi frozens.

Honestly NB does deserve the attention, but selfishly it's annoying when u can no longer buy shoes that would've been relatively easy to get like even a month prior.

Yeah I definitely feel you-I started buying Nike SB dunks and OG Jordan lows 4-5 years ago because they were some of the best Nike/JB shoes you could get on sale under $100 (some were closer to $50, ironically). Nowadays, both of these types of releases, even GRs, sellout instantly and go for well over retail, it’s really annoying.

The sage looks like a caterpillar tryna turn into butterfly
1109DB77-5632-4486-8961-1B9FE1907AF5.png

The Chocolate 750 is deconstructed. All the inner parts that made all of the others so heavy and stiff are removed. I have a post in this thread showing the drastic reduction in weight but its pretty old. Wex like the post on twitter as well. Its a significantly different shoe to wear and take on/off. I want more colorways but built like the Choco.

Never knew this was the specific reason, thanks for the info. Look is the same, but feel is so different. More than anything it’s the stiffness in the structure. The other colors the shape holds real stiff regardless. The chocolate looks similar on feet, but without your foot in there is not stiff at all and waaay more flexible.

these and moonrocks will forever be fire

always wanted a pair of v1, how they fit/feel compared to v2/v3

In comparison to V2 & 380, they fit like a springy somewhat loose potato sack but I still love them. The boost sole is still A1 imho. I only own 2 pairs of Pirate Black. If I ever decided to splurge on another V1 it would be moonrock - that release L still haunts me to this day. It really hurts when you don't even get the opportunity to see a release page anywhere on the world wide web. #NoHope

Back
Top Bottom