Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Got through a 3rd time, these are the available sizes . Tried to add an 8.5 but now my cart empty so that’s probably gone too

17B73192-8D2D-493F-A5BA-4A001EC4CB0D.jpeg
What's your method? :nerd:

LOL Thats how I felt when firefox went through after sitting here staring at chrome for an hour and some change.

Yeah I had to clear all time cookies on each browser. Back up on a few pages but it's probably a wrap now. Dirty how Adidas did me.

Yeah I had to clear all time cookies on each browser. Back up on a few pages but it's probably a wrap now. Dirty how Adidas did me.
This worked for me as well, but those browsers never got through (yet). My IPAD on wifi did, and my phone on LTE did

adidas is horrible. Their twitter isnt even up to date. last post was like the 10th. They can at least keep us up and tell us what sizes are left etc. been in the waiting room for hours and have yet to got through lol

Size 12 is up $105 from what I paid on SX this morning... rage cop is real.

People are idiots. Kudos to those sellers taking advantage of impatient folks lol. If I do decide to grab a pair I’m in no rush—just gotta wait for today’s pairs to get in-hand for those prices to dip.

ADC won't accept my payments. Simple as that. Got through on a 9 and payment errors with multiple cards.

ADC won't accept my payments. Simple as that. Got through on a 9 and payment errors with multiple cards.

if it says payment refused i think that means that size is not available anymore. Youll see something about your bank if its an actual payment fail

got a payment confirmation from PP, but no e-mail from adidas and doesn't even show in my transaction history in my PP account. damn ghostcharges

Work interruptions like never before. Still managed 12, 10, 12.5, 2Y from the phone. (YS/ADC)

Entered a billion raffles - 0 wins there.

It would've been even more disappointing.

Na at the very least it would've gave me that false sense of belief that I actually had a fighting chance to begin with and didn't completely just waste 6 hours of my life lol. But you're right.

I kept getting errors as well and changed cards 4 times. Finally I just kept spamming payment with the last card and it went through. Got email confirmation and all. #TBF ftw

Back
Top Bottom