Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
I understand “some” people got through but at this point for the most part Yeezy should just say purchase on StockX or Goat because their sites are terrible

giphy.gif

Don’t worry about missing out on the bariums you will have the chance to select any of our below lovely models

Got thru 8 Times but only would accept payment twice.

Paypal was the key, all the cards got declined. Paypal went thru.

LMK if anyone down to trade my 7.5 & 6.5 for a 10.5 or 11.

Today was the first time since January that I made it past the splash at all (multiple times at that), and I can't believe how bad the checkout process has become. Sizes don't load, sizes won't add, size finally adds and it's OOS, it's in stock but your valid zip isn't allowed, city/state/zip combo you used 50 times before isn't valid, credit card declines, PayPal declines, sorry your time ran out because you were taking too long trying to figure out why nothing works.

I got a pair in my TTS thankfully, but had at least 10 windows make it through before that while stock was plentiful only to error out somewhere along the line. Think that may have been my last splash release.

Guess it wasn’t meant to be. Should’ve known it was a wrap when they refused payment on my actual size 10.5 on the very first time I got pass splash. Was nothing but the same after that on different sizes. Really sucks but whatever.

Back
Top Bottom