Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Couldn’t begin to imagine what going TTS on a shoe like say..Beluga 2.0 for example, feels like. Dudes who went TTS on those for instance would probably never admit it but I know they’re in pain while wearing those.

I'm annoyed. My qntm from thursday's adidas drop got canceled even though they sent a order and shipping confirmation. I guess I'm beat and nothing I can do?

Couldn’t begin to imagine what going TTS on a shoe like say..Beluga 2.0 for example, feels like. Dudes who went TTS on those for instance would probably never admit it but I know they’re in pain while wearing those.

so did you half up or TTS ur bariums

Now those are ones I wish I would have gone up a .5 up. Those put pressure on my toes. Taking the insole out helps out though.

so did you half up or TTS ur bariums

I went with my 350 v2 size which is half up from my true size 10. That would be a 10.5. At this point I‘m gonna just say 10.5 must be my true size for adidas lol. I’ve had to size up on nearly all my adidas (ultra boost & yeezys) except for few. So maybe that’s the wave for me and adidas.

To run some errands
55AF8B31-797B-4A74-B6D9-6ABE4F54415F.jpeg

now that’s a real 350

I'll just add my two cents here since I just tried on my pair. The 13.5 I got fits perfect for me, I wear 13 in AF1s, AJ1s, and prefer 14 in 350 V2s because of the toebox.
Same bro got my 13.5 today fits a lil big but manageable im sure tts woulda been ok too. Wouldnt hoop in them though lol.

I went with my 350 v2 size which is half up from my true size 10. That would be a 10.5. At this point I‘m gonna just say 10.5 must be my true size for adidas lol. I’ve had to size up on nearly all my adidas (ultra boost & yeezys) except for few. So maybe that’s the wave for me and adidas.

maybe. the only Yeezy I’ve ever felt I might have wanted to half size up is the 350v2, which I have like three pairs of. I like snug fits though

adidas and the rest of Yeezy are fine at my TTS 9.5, ultraboost included.

going the same size across the board between Nike and Adidas and every model just seems to me that you're making it work rather than going with the size thats more comfortable. Theres definitely some models within the same brand that fits different and I would not go the same size on those varying models.

Back
Top Bottom