Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
They run a little large, maybe not even a full half size (though I'd say close) but certainly larger than other Yeezy models. If I'd went TTS they'd be *very* roomy.

My ADC Bariums were due in tomorrow, but haven’t moved since they “arrived” at a FedEx location on the opposite coast 5 days ago. Starting to get a bad feeling about this one...

The Carbon Blue 700 V1 is such a beautiful colorway. Definitely top 2 V1. The Waverunner and Carbon Blue are far, far ahead of any other 700 V1.
This man knows! Been saying that for the longest..
2BBF2B43-1625-4789-9D14-986210076617.jpeg

man I will never forget having these in my cart all day and debating whether to pull the trigger because Christmas tapped me out...still regret it. Now they’re 450 min
Out of all my Yeezys, this is the one i get asked about the most whenever i wear them. Ppl dont either know what they are or when they released, really a gem that dropped in the middle of all the Christmas madness...

CB929D11-285F-405A-BF20-01A9720BCFDB.jpeg

^^^Bariums came in. Sizing is all over the place in this Thread, lol. Its the doing of Adidas and Yeezy be honest. Im a wide footer TTS 10. In all my Yeezys, I go up 1/2 size (350v2, 500, 700v1). I went up 1/2 size in the QNTMs and they fit good. There’s a little wiggle room at the front, which I like. Narrow footers can go TTS (or 1/2 down if you want a “snug” fit). QNTMs fit similar to the 700 model. Needs some breaking in as well.

Last edited:
Joints just touched down here’s some on feet, might keep them. I went with my actual 7.5 and they fit good. At first the toe area on my left foot (which is my bigger foot) was a little tight but it loosened up really quick. Here are some on feet pics, forgive me my cat decided he wanted rub himself on all over my legs and feet when I decided to shoot the photos.
_DSC1868.jpg

_DSC1862.jpg

_DSC1878.jpg

_DSC1880.jpg

_DSC1895.jpg

_DSC1896.jpg

_DSC1894.jpg

These just landed. I like them, their shaped like a late 90s basketball shoe with that futuristic yeezy esthetic (like the 350V3). The sizing on the other hand is tts for the correct width but .5 up for length IMO. So yea an 8.5 would feel cool width wise FOR ME. For the SZ 9 I have, my toes wouldn’t have the close fit a 700 gives but my toes are at the tip comfortably, just wide on the sides

Man wth I HATE how Adidas puts the product code on the packages. My Bariums were supposed to come today but its been on route from Ohio without any updates. Hate i have to even worry about it being stolen from delivery men

Sounds Like They’re Really TTS But What Do I Know :rolleyes

one of the problems with people giving sizing opinion is that they have either the TTS or the .5 size difference, but not both pairs. How people gonna say going TTS won't fit when all they've tried on is half size up. Just because 1 size fits "good" doesn't mean the .5 size difference won't fit good or perhaps even better.

Honestly these were so hard for me to get they could be a half Sz big and I’d still take them. It’s not like Sz swaps are the easiest for me to complete

Ok, Ya’ll Have Literally Said Every Possible Fit At This Point :lol:

i wear an 11 in every shoe i've ever bought casually. if i'm use it for it's purpose though like athletically then i go with a 10.5 bcuz i know that the shoe is actually gonna get broke in. Can't even count how many shoes i don't have broken in bcuz they get worn 2-5x a year

For sizing I’m usually a 7.5 in most of my Jordans, AJ1, 3s, 4s, 6s. My 350s are 7.5, I have one 7 that fits pretty snug, prefer the 7.5

My Bariums are 7.5 and fit pretty much perfect with a little wiggle room at the toe. Very minimal room.

Back
Top Bottom