Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Honestly I love how quiet it is in here. Adidas, take a sit and think about how you're treating y'all customers... the rest of us can think about whether or not it's worth putting up with the treatment just to be able to spend our money on some decent shoes

And it's almost certainly not. Especially with Ye reaching the outer limits of the lunatic fringe, and the company as a whole producing basically nothing else of any hype or ingenuity. I think we all recognize what a waste of time and energy it is at this point

it’s crazy what people will pay resell these days. I mean it’s nowhere near peak trade your collection for zebras era Yeezy but still. $430 for MNVNs? I really like the model but no way in hell im going near double price for them

it’s crazy what people will pay resell these days. I mean it’s nowhere near peak trade your collection for zebras era Yeezy but still. $430 for MNVNs? I really like the model but no way in hell im going near double price for them

Well when you have to practically have to get them on secondary, not hard to believe. The neutral color model with a small online release that was more than likely going to be a city specific drop, but covid changed their plans... I see why the supply/demand is out of whack.

But I’m with you...def not paying that lol.

Well when you have to practically have to get them on secondary, not hard to believe. The neutral color model with a small online release that was more than likely going to be a city specific drop, but covid changed their plans... I see why the supply/demand is out of whack.

But I’m with you...def not paying that lol.

yeah the phosphor and bone colorways were definitely supposed to be city-specific...thankful to have at least gotten the chance to cop the bone, got lucky with phosphor on a raffle. it is what it is

yeah the phosphor and bone colorways were definitely supposed to be city-specific...thankful to have at least gotten the chance to cop the bone, got lucky with phosphor on a raffle. it is what it is

I snagged the black ones. Would have prob opted for the bones, but I don’t have an all black pair of sneakers. Well my AJ3’s when I wanna look like a Wish.com version of Justin Timberlake.:nthat:

Has anyone had success cleaning their Cream Yeezys by throwing them in the washer and using bleach and laundry detergent.

Or will the Bleach ruin the shoes?

Thanks

Not down with that Sea-Doo front of the foams. Def would have grabbed them to wear around the house if they weren’t so bulbous.

Anyone seen a retailer list for the zyons? Feel like there hasn’t been a ton of announcements from retailers yet

Honestly I love how quiet it is in here. Adidas, take a sit and think about how you're treating y'all customers... the rest of us can think about whether or not it's worth putting up with the treatment just to be able to spend our money on some decent shoes

And it's almost certainly not. Especially with Ye reaching the outer limits of the lunatic fringe, and the company as a whole producing basically nothing else of any hype or ingenuity. I think we all recognize what a waste of time and energy it is at this point

Nah...

Bariums came in. Pretty dope. Don’t want to keep both so they gotta go.
83A27937-082A-4378-AD8D-35125B9C1CA6.jpeg
564F9E03-51C1-49CD-A8FE-75D73D12D300.jpeg

and the company as a whole producing basically nothing else of any hype or ingenuity.

I can’t argue with Adidas not putting out consistent product but how is the algae foam runner not an example of ingenuity? Love it or hate that specific design, sustainable, eco manufacturing in footwear isn’t something we’ve seen on a wide scale from a big manufacturer aside from recycled materials in things like Parley uppers and Nike space hippie midsoles (both of which are reusing materials instead of creating eco friendly new materials like the foam runners are).

I can’t argue with Adidas not putting out consistent product but how is the algae foam runner not an example of ingenuity? Love it or hate that specific design, sustainable, eco manufacturing in footwear isn’t something we’ve seen on a wide scale from a big manufacturer aside from recycled materials in things like Parley uppers and Nike space hippie midsoles (both of which are reusing materials instead of creating eco friendly new materials like the foam runners are).
I meant Adidas outside of the Yeezy line

Thieving algae outta the fishes and whales mouths to make fashion consumables so Ye can buy another Lambo, smh

:smh:

Back
Top Bottom