Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Hopefully he doesn’t off him self. Although most hate him and the family, he’s got a good fam.

Barium QC leaving me depressed. KicksCrew pair touched down (top and right in the photos below) and everything about them is legit, right down to the factory flaws. The 3M looks better than the pair I got from GOAT (the other pair in these pics), but the alignment of the left lateral panel is even worse. I'm guessing there are a lot of pairs like this, including others I've seen posted in this thread. They're 10.5s
IMG_6091.jpg

IMG_6092.jpg

It's been 10 days and I still haven't heard back from GOAT, but I'm guessing they're going to offer me credit or a replacement. If anyone wants to cop my KicksCrew pair for what I paid + shipping, be my guest. They'd cost me like $80 to return, and unfortunately I don't think they're worth the double up

Barium QC leaving me depressed. KicksCrew pair touched down (top and right in the photos below) and everything about them is legit, right down to the factory flaws. The 3M looks better than the pair I got from GOAT (the other pair in these pics), but the alignment of the left lateral panel is even worse. I'm guessing there are a lot of pairs like this, including others I've seen posted in this thread. They're 10.5s
IMG_6091.jpg

IMG_6092.jpg

It's been 10 days and I still haven't heard back from GOAT, but I'm guessing they're going to offer me credit or a replacement. If anyone wants to cop my KicksCrew pair for what I paid + shipping, be my guest. They'd cost me like $80 to return, and unfortunately I don't think they're worth the double up

did yeezy ever state that the panels are supposed to align? Not being funny I just think in out minds that would be dope but it doesn’t really bother me. If they hook it up for you cool. If they don’t I kinda understand don’t recall seeing any perfect pairs

Huuuuge difference between what occurred today and that incident. Huge. Not to mention the scenarios in which both played out.

That man ain’t right. If you can’t see that, well, not sure what to tell ya.

As much as I love Kanye’s music (except for the new Christian garbage) and shoes/clothes, the dude seems absolutely insane. Thankfully, he’s got great people like Steve Smith running the show at Yeezy...

I just hope I don’t wake up one day to learn Kanye offed himself. :frown:

As much as I love Kanye’s music (except for the new Christian garbage) and shoes/clothes, the dude seems absolutely insane. Thankfully, he’s got great people like Steve Smith running the show at Yeezy...

I just hope I don’t wake up one day to learn Kanye offed himself. :frown:
I dunno what's gonna happen but a tragic ending seems like destiny at this point.

did yeezy ever state that the panels are supposed to align? Not being funny I just think in out minds that would be dope but it doesn’t really bother me. If they hook it up for you cool. If they don’t I kinda understand don’t recall seeing any perfect pairs
Oh if you look at my old pics in the gallery you can see that the 3M on my GOAT pair is trash. That was my main gripe with them, it was only after that I noticed the panel being off. Copped a second pair from KicksCrew while they still had them priced at $290 + shipping but was disappointed to see it had this same problem. And I mean, I think it's pretty obvious the shoe isn't designed to be that way.

Oh if you look at my old pics in the gallery you can see that the 3M on my GOAT pair is trash. That was my main gripe with them, it was only after that I noticed the panel being off. Copped a second pair from KicksCrew while they still had them priced at $290 + shipping but was disappointed to see it had this same problem. And I mean, I think it's pretty obvious the shoe isn't designed to be that way.
Sucks when quality control sucks on a limited shoe but I would take a pair of OG Quantum with some screwed up 3m for 350 right about now. Understanding Mass production makes it hard for me to complain (unless it’s a Nike style screw up). Honestly it would be nice if they could get sizing correct for all their models across the board.

Kickscrew arrived safely. Threw them on for a pic, dont plan to rock with these pants. Came with the china label so they mustve got a cheap hookup from there. Nicely packed by the guys at KC.
E134037E-D564-4126-A650-45B71A2F4777.jpeg
Nice, your pair isn't completely ****ed up.

On top of Ye being seriously mentally ill and saying more sus **** by the day, as well as making me sit in waiting rooms for 5 hours only to come up with Ls...

Except for when I do win and it's a pair of Azaels I can barely get my foot into, or the Zebras I got with red and brown stains all over the toe...

I'm outchea. Company is trash and Ye needs help.

Back
Top Bottom