Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
You guys are bringing back some terrible ADC memories for me... had almost forgot how much they suck on order fulfillment because its been so long since I ordered.

Would you guys pull the trigger on a pair of Zyon’s for $300 shipped? Or do you think it may go lower than that eventually once everyone gets their pairs. My size is currently selling for about $305 on Stock X, however with their shipping, processing, and taxes up charges it goes up another $50. I don’t foresee the Zyon’s going substantially any lower than what they are now, what do you guys think?

I feel like filing a claim on chase lol
Hope I get my money back and someone magically have adidas ship my pair with no charge lol

nike wouldn’t have done this lol

Just got my pair in from FedEx! Really like them in person. Noticed that my pair is Made in India.... they look fine but I don't have a Made in China pair to compare them to. Wondering if there are any noticeable differences like how the Waverunners had people up in arms on QC

Would you guys pull the trigger on a pair of Zyon’s for $300 shipped? Or do you think it may go lower than that eventually once everyone gets their pairs. My size is currently selling for about $305 on Stock X, however with their shipping, processing, and taxes up charges it goes up another $50. I don’t foresee the Zyon’s going substantially any lower than what they are now, what do you guys think?
Theyll come down but not by much. If you rather not wait to save 10-20 bucks go ahead and buy them now if you need them immediately. To save money go to eBay and try to do a deal via PP invoice to save on taxes and fees.

Just got my pair in from FedEx! Really like them in person. Noticed that my pair is Made in India.... they look fine but I don't have a Made in China pair to compare them to. Wondering if there are any noticeable differences like how the Waverunners had people up in arms on QC

what are the differences? Have a made in India 08/19 pair of waves. My zyons are made in India too

Labels been created since Monday but nothing since. Anyone else? From adidas
Same here. Size 10. Got adidas shipped email on Tuesday, but FedEx still says label created. Hoping for movement by Sunday, after that I'll be worried.

I’m sure you guys will be good. I got shipping confirmation Monday afternoon with no updates until today saying they were going to be delivered today.

575FBEDA-6A63-435B-BC32-05874F378A14.jpeg

told myself i wasn’t getting zyons or any more 350s at that, but i might crack... such a clean color way.

Back
Top Bottom