Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Laces on these suck. Keep coming untied. Will have to swap them out.
ABEE293D-6B59-4E0A-A0DD-043DC5E66DEF.jpeg

750s are a beautiful shoe. If a V2 did surface I’d hope they add boost
Toe looks so cheap.

They coming.
Um the actual suede toe piece isn’t on the shoe and neither is the cage. The suede toe area sits higher than the unfinished mock up shown. All the designs on the side panels line up with the cage.

I’m done with adidas
My zyon still at the same spot once it shipped I was supposed to get it today
If it was from their app raffle hope you got betteruck than me. Had 2 wins that turned into 2 losses with it and both times label was created then that was it, never actually shipped. Adidas also took the full 30 days to refund my bread so I ignore the draw now.

Almost two weeks later, these FINALLY showed up! I wasn’t sure about the new stitching but these are a lot better in hand-one if the best V2s in a LONG time. If any of you are on the fence, I’d recommend scooping up a pair now when the resale is closer to retail-I really don’t see how the price of these doesn’t go up significantly.

65B775C5-AD6D-4D34-90D3-600AFB1369FF.jpeg

Last edited:
Almost two weeks later, these FINALLY showed up! I wasn’t sure about the new stitching but these are a lot better in hand-one if the best V2s in a LONG time. If any of you are on the fence, I’d recommend scooping up a pair now when the resale is closer to retail-I really don’t see how the price of these doesn’t go up significantly.

65B775C5-AD6D-4D34-90D3-600AFB1369FF.jpeg

I managed to finally grab a pair for not much more than retail this morning using the Goat Cash App boost. Can't wait to get them.

Finally got my collection down to the basics. Went from 14 pairs to these 4. Only pairs I've worn are the peebras and some creams that I have away.
Done with 350s unless I can get a pair of those breds.

IMG_20200731_144614.jpg

Now gotta move all my 700v1s to pick up a pair of 380s and some qntms.
What's the sizing on the qntms like?
Damn Barium s are going for 50 over retail my size

Finally got my collection down to the basics. Went from 14 pairs to these 4. Only pairs I've worn are the peebras and some creams that I have away.
Done with 350s unless I can get a pair of those breds.

IMG_20200731_144614.jpg

Now gotta move all my 700v1s to pick up a pair of 380s and some qntms.
What's the sizing on the qntms like?
Damn Barium s are going for 50 over retail my size

Which 700v1s? Imo I don’t think any are worth unloading for 380s/QNTM tbh

Everyone in this thread and every YouTube person "they are so much better in hand" when someone gonna say "these anti good in hand"

Everyone in this thread and every YouTube person "they are so much better in hand" when someone gonna say "these anti good in hand"

when they don’t sell out and are available like shoes in the 90s and early 2000’s. Can’t hype something easily accessible

Which 700v1s? Imo I don’t think any are worth unloading for 380s/QNTM tbh

Got a couple pairs of mauves, inertia's and maybe even my waves. I honestly don't my self wearing them not a big fan of the v1. Might keep a pair of mauves to beat and then turn them into a vanta v1.

Im more of a V2 type. wish I would of doubled up on the vantas and geodes, But honestly I'm done doubling up haha.
Just wanna have a pair of every style in my closet. Not one to pay anything over 50-60 over retail tho. So that's why I'm thinking bariums.

Got a couple pairs of mauves, inertia's and maybe even my waves. I honestly don't my self wearing them not a big fan of the v1. Might keep a pair of mauves to beat and then turn them into a vanta v1.

Im more of a V2 type. wish I would of doubled up on the vantas and geodes, But honestly I'm done doubling up haha.
Just wanna have a pair of every style in my closet. Not one to pay anything over 50-60 over retail tho. So that's why I'm thinking bariums.

I would just dump one of the mauves tbh. Don’t do it to the waves!!!! Still trying to double up mine

Finally Getting Around To Unboxing These.

REALLY Digging The Maroon Stitch In These! :nthat: Wasn’t Expecting That Based On The Photo’s I’d Seen But Was Pleasantly Surprised In Hand. Will Likely Double Back On A Second Pair Of These As I Can See Them Getting Quite A Bit Of Wear Come Fall Season :pimp:
0942BB3E-8822-4B80-AE31-975D83F99243.jpeg

Asides from stock x where all the dam blue oats at? I need a size 9
I heard these were limited, not sure if it’s true Number I heard was 5,000 pairs. These are a very weird looking color but definitely in a good way. Definitely an acquired taste. Good luck on your search.

I heard these were limited, not sure if it’s true Number I heard was 5,000 pairs. These are a very weird looking color but definitely in a good way. Definitely an acquired taste. Good luck on your search.

Also heard from somebody who heard from their sneaker friend who followed sombodie on their Instergram feed who account starts with yzysummting whose comments had somebody commenting how widely limited those zyons are. He tagged Rozko some hbeastie massively influential YOUtoober so i heard.

Back
Top Bottom