• Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
This.
How could Chris at Union figure it out on his second big release and all these other companies act like they don’t got a clue

difference is that most only care about the money and the very tiny minority like Chris will get those bots stopped

but in the end, they just all care about selling product and bringing money in

Gibbs and the guys at Union care more about us regular folk than Adidas/Nike themselves.
Crazy how one question can make a difference with bots. Like how hard is it to ask a question like "What's Kanye's name" and change it up every release because its almost impossible for bots to predict a question. Legit can pay a coding intern to do that for you smh.

Adidas authentication is messed up... Declined 2 of my cards before paypal came thru... I always have problems with them for some reason.

checked out a Sz 11 Soot on ADC. Trying for a Core now. I kept getting credit card declinations too. Two cards and 10 attempts later, it finally took my money.

Don't see a pending charge on the card and adidas account shows no order. Delayed or order didn't really go through? smh

I mean it sucks but bots will start to figure out stuff that’s password protected. Union does a good job a killing them off though. Like other people said, organizations have to start caring first.

sitting in the waiting room on ADC as stock dries up.. takes me back to 2015...
Crazy thing is I'm not even going to cop I'm just seeing if I can get through lol

got thru 4 bone sz 11, payment screen spun good 30 secs but AMEX came thru
giphy.gif

Back
Top Bottom