Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Fk End as well. Two L's for me and the wife. Already caved and bought on goat. I'm assuming my order is good, but it says "Your order has been placed. We will notify you once it has been confirmed." There's no button to cancel order anymore either since it's past 3 hours so who knows.

Repost but I’m diggin’ em ...
9686E464-30F1-471A-8911-C5A146D6A823.png

don’t see these bricking but I do see a lot of quick flips happening. A lot of ppl who got into reselling can’t afford sitting on multiple releases. A quick 100 will suffice and I guess I would end up being the guy to do put cash in his hand. Only prob is your still spending 400 if you get them for 350 on goat after tax and shipping. If I can’t find a local pair idk

If QNTMs do drop to $340-350 range think I'm going for the double up. Don't really want much else from Yeezy brand this year besides Bred 350s and 450 Slides. I need to put a pair on ice before the price go back up to $500+

If QNTMs do drop to $340-350 range think I'm going for the double up. Don't really want much else from Yeezy brand this year besides Bred 350s and 450 Slides. I need to put a pair on ice before the price go back up to $500+

Yeah I'm with you also, wouldn't mind doubling up at that price range... and if they restock down the line then I'll be there for that restock.

These and Waverunners are my top 2 Yeezys.

$350 is my number. Hopefully I can cop locally because I don’t see that price (including tax and fees) happening on StockX or GOAT.

Anyone’s Qntm from adidas not ship yet? Weird, every in march-may they would ship on the same Saturday of the release. Still says processing for mine

Anyone’s Qntm from adidas not ship yet? Weird, every in march-may they would ship on the same Saturday of the release. Still says processing for mine
I won 3 times in the adidas draw and 2 times they never shipped so I'm not holding my breath waiting on shipping for these. If they come they come, resale tanked anyway.

At first I thought these were just an inside booty prototype for something like the QNTM but I wouldn’t be surprised if that’s truly the final product

Back
Top Bottom