Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Yeah man it's tough, you hate to see a pair you bought drop another $20-30, but at the same time it's probably more painful to not cop and see a pair suddenly shoot up in price. I guess it's risk management at the end of the day.

And you're right I have been itching for this pair haha, but honestly I should slow up on the cops and enjoy some of the pairs I do have. It's so easy to be constantly chasing in this game and that's how cats wind up with 75-100 pairs not even knowing what they've got

Yeah that's always the tough part of it... I mean it's only a 38 dollar difference. Not really a huge deal but also at the same time it is :lol:

sphynx sphynx whoever selling them at 320 can't be making to much profit right? My retail pair after tax/shipping was 279, so they making like what 12-15 dollars?

They ALL Say “Basketball”..... Infants And Bariums Included :wink:
924BB847-5922-434A-ADCD-349A3F489714.jpeg

that's how cats wind up with 75-100 pairs not even knowing what they've got
Light Work :blush:

Last edited:
Ye ranting again on Twitter tonight...asking JCole and Drake for a public apology and that he is having a sit-down with “Sean” Carter :lol:

Ye ranting again on Twitter tonight...asking JCole and Drake for a public apology and that he is having a sit-down with “Sean” Carter :lol:

He needs to calm down the NBA talk now that I bought a pair. If TTS doesn’t fit on these QNTNs I don’t need him tanking price when I resell for .5 up.

10.5 back up

N1AFP4S.png

Just gon treat earlier today like it was a glitch in the Matrix. I know these "bricking" but not like that. Pair I copped today already shipping to GOAT. Meanwhile my Arzareths I ordered on Sept 1 still nowhere in sight. Supposedly being verified tomorrow :lol:

Sup y’all was very on the fence and then the 10.5 came in at $320 so I copped lol I’ll let you guys know if it’s a ****ty pair or something lol I couldn’t pass at that price , if it’s messed up it’s getting returned

I feel like prices get manipulated or something because I’ve watched a shoe like how you guys have with these and it’ll be high for weeks and I think it’s bottomed out and as soon as I buy there is another listing the same price or less... that always tripped me out/pissed me off.

I won’t be surprised if they are fake and get canceled

Sup y’all was very on the fence and then the 10.5 came in at $320 so I copped lol I’ll let you guys know if it’s a ****ty pair or something lol I couldn’t pass at that price , if it’s messed up it’s getting returned

I feel like prices get manipulated or something because I’ve watched a shoe like how you guys have with these and it’ll be high for weeks and I think it’s bottomed out and as soon as I buy there is another listing the same price or less... that always tripped me out/pissed me off.

Ya let us know! Hopefully it turns out to be a steal for you! I was just odd how it just all of a sudden dropped down to that, it's not like it slowly got there... it was 355-360 then BAM 320?!?

6BA072D0-9D23-4824-988B-958F10CBC5D1.jpeg
Came home to these. Love them in hand but I must say bariums feel more like a b-ball version. The collar is def better quality with a sturdier build overall, although the shape of the lifestyles looks better estheticly. Went with my V2 Sz since that’s what I went with for bariums. Could care less about a misaligned heel cup, first day off these are straight to feet.

Ya let us know! Hopefully it turns out to be a steal for you! I was just odd how it just all of a sudden dropped down to that, it's not like it slowly got there... it was 355-360 then BAM 320?!?

That $320 price ran across multiple sizes 11 and 12 as well. Some sizes are even lower than $320 now. I’ve seen a number of sneakers and streetwear in volumes sell and be purchased quickly. On Friday 7 pairs of QNTNs all sold most have the same time stamp and I know they were stockx actual sales as I saw that same volume posted for days.

I bought this AM too, so let’s see what happens. It wouldn’t surprise me if the manufacturers are selling stock through using both stockx and Goat like some already have eBay stores and just managing supply and demand. Footlocker invested $100 mil in Goat, there’s a reason for that. These corps want to make money, can’t do that damaging these recommence sites passing fakes.

That $320 price ran across multiple sizes 11 and 12 as well. Some sizes are even lower than $320 now. I’ve seen a number of sneakers and streetwear in volumes sell and be purchased quickly. On Friday 7 pairs of QNTNs all sold most have the same time stamp and I know they were stockx actual sales as I saw that same volume posted for days.

I bought this AM too, so let’s see what happens. It wouldn’t surprise me if the manufacturers are selling stock through using both stockx and Goat like some already have eBay stores and just managing supply and demand. Footlocker invested $100 mil in Goat, there’s a reason for that. These corps want to make money, can’t do that damaging these recommence sites passing fakes.
Yea, I don’t think the sales for 320 will be bad shoes at all. Just saying the only people that benefit from that kinda price is Goat, somebody partnering with Goat, or Adidas. When they dropped the price to 320 they also picked up every bid from 360-320. That’s a lot of shoes for one reseller trying to dump. Personally, I think Adidas is working with goat.

Everybody that copped for 320 let us know if your shoe ships out to you instantly 🤔

Last edited:
Goes to show you lifestyle’s we’re pretty plentiful if you subtract hype and resale. Makes you wonder if they actually do produce enough for everyone that’s actually looking to wear a shoe. Resale and hypebEast really do make it hard for us. Bet azareths had a higher production run and if the resale tanked those who wanted them could have doubled up smh.

Yea, I don’t think the sales for 320 will be bad shoes at all. Just saying the only people that benefit from that kinda price is Goat, somebody partnering with Goat, or Adidas. When they dropped the price to 320 they also picked up every bid from 360-320. That’s a lot of shoes for one reseller trying to dump. Personally, I think Adidas is working with goat.

Everybody that copped for 320 let us know if your shoe ships out to you instantly 🤔

doesn’t make sense if you could have moved all that stock through the raffle on confirmed. All that money would be recouped day 1 for adidas. I don’t think your accounting for bot users with deeeep pockets. It’s equivalent to the resellers that used to buy a stores entire stock. Bot users have turned into the guy that has all the backdoored pairs.

Back
Top Bottom