• Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
What's even weirder are the way they labeled the Slides. A US 12 is a UK 12? 👀

IMG_0169.JPG

This is exactly why I ended up having to sell my slides

When they dropped the price to 320 they also picked up every bid from 360-320. That’s a lot of shoes for one reseller trying to dump. Personally, I think Adidas is working with goat.

This is interesting and it makes sense. All of a sudden the new highest bid went down to $311 actually, and the lowest for sale price was at $320. So if you had a bid in that range they blessed you.

$320 was the bottom because that's as low as they could go and still break even. They made all the pocket change scooping those bids (I think $352 was the highest) down to $320 and then leaving a couple pairs at that price.

Moral: Stay firm on your low bid. Mine was originally $343. I probably could have saved $12 bucks from the $355 I pulled at earlier in the day. Such is life. At least I got out before it jumped to $360+

doesn’t make sense if you could have moved all that stock through the raffle on confirmed. All that money would be recouped day 1 for adidas. I don’t think your accounting for bot users with deeeep pockets. It’s equivalent to the resellers that used to buy a stores entire stock. Bot users have turned into the guy that has all the backdoored pairs.
This is very possible and could be the reason but it’s not as likely imo. If you are a big time botter and you have THAT many pairs you probably have a controlling stake of the resale market. It happens all the time. Botters buy tons of stock and sit on it at a high price. As time goes that control increases bc people are selling and wearing their pairs. If a botter would do something like this you gotta ask yourself why....and why on GOAT specifically? Why for 320...essentially the break even point?
BF6601CA-B7CD-4E5E-8133-4F08D5300AFD.gif

I feel like it’s gotta be either:
1. GOAT
2. Adidas
3. Another retailer or outlet
4. Fraud (tax evasion, money laundering, international, stolen)
5. Trump

Last edited:
This is very possible and could be the reason but it’s not as likely imo. If you are a big time botter and you have THAT many pairs you probably have a controlling stake of the resale market. It happens all the time. Botters buy tons of stock and sit on it at a high price. As time goes that control increases bc people are selling and wearing their pairs. If a botter would do something like this you gotta ask yourself why....and why on GOAT specifically? Why for 320...essentially the break even point?
BF6601CA-B7CD-4E5E-8133-4F08D5300AFD.gif

I feel like it’s gotta be either:
1. GOAT
2. Adidas
3. Another retailer or outlet
4. Fraud (tax evasion, money laundering, international, stolen)
5. Trump

This is interesting and it makes sense. All of a sudden the new highest bid went down to $311 actually, and the lowest for sale price was at $320. So if you had a bid in that range they blessed you.

$320 was the bottom because that's as low as they could go and still break even. They made all the pocket change scooping those bids (I think $352 was the highest) down to $320 and then leaving a couple pairs at that price.

Moral: Stay firm on your low bid. Mine was originally $343. I probably could have saved $12 bucks from the $355 I pulled at earlier in the day. Such is life. At least I got out before it jumped to $360+

like he said said sometimes your in too deep and need to be made whole before you take a lose. If your reselling through eBay StockX or goat you pay fees and your payout has to make sense. If my payout is under what I paid even though the shoe sells for 320 that’s not your payout. If price hits 300 I take a lose even if I’m in at 250-280 because fees kill my profit

doesn’t make sense if you could have moved all that stock through the raffle on confirmed. All that money would be recouped day 1 for adidas. I don’t think your accounting for bot users with deeeep pockets. It’s equivalent to the resellers that used to buy a stores entire stock. Bot users have turned into the guy that has all the backdoored pairs.

The volumes of these at $320 was low, maybe a hundred pairs across sizes, maybe. So very well could have been a bulk buyer/reseller.

The brands want the hype since that’s how all these releases sell. It’s the new game until it’s not. Sneakers are like baseball cards, but better. Why clear all your stock when you can create hype for the brand and model. Still sell your stock as a rerelease or through a partner and hype up the model and the next releases because everyone didn’t get them. All these brands are used to selling through retailers where the net half the box price. Better to limit them, get everyone on the secondary market bidding and sell for more.

Welp that would be considered price fixing and a form or price gouging to a degree but hey if their doing it so be it They failed with the QNTM lifestyle release. If that’s the case. Just dropping an infusion of shoes in the market at $320 for a multi-billion dollar company would just further screw resellers because it wouldn’t be for profit purposes. By making buyers drop bids to $320 would force resellers to lower prices and take a buyout around retail + tax and I’m here for that

Bariums straight to feet.

This shoe is roomy (went TTS, could have half sized down). Also no ankle socks with these joints. Colar mad annoying on the skin.

Boost feeling good as **** for a bball shoe.

Last edited:
The rubber toe cap on my 700v3 is creasing something horrible. Def due to sizing up but the toe box is so shallow I had no choice. Never used sneaker shields in my life but contemplating it on this pair.

Won't lie, when I posted the 320 price I wasn't expecting ppl to throw in their opinion on 'how/why' it dropped... Flat out just thought it was just bad timing on my end :lol:

We got NT'ers going full on detective mode with the theories but I'm here for it! :lol:

Watch all of you guys were on to something and this was some sort of manipulation of the market via a reseller or partner with Adidas... or better yet from Ye himself in a long game attempt to scare off resllers from future releases and try and put the shoes in the hands of ppl :nerd:

mr z mr z sphynx sphynx jaysfordays9 jaysfordays9 ducktales ducktales kidcurry209 kidcurry209

They were small sizes...guess that’s why the shape looked so goofy. That color way is pretty fire.

My Qntm arrived from ADC today and good thing I went half a size up, the toe box is really cramped, one heel cup misaligned but not a big deal 20200915_132724.jpg

Won't lie, when I posted the 320 price I wasn't expecting ppl to throw in their opinion on 'how/why' it dropped... Flat out just thought it was just bad timing on my end :lol:

We got NT'ers going full on detective mode with the theories but I'm here for it! :lol:

Watch all of you guys were on to something and this was some sort of manipulation of the market via a reseller or partner with Adidas... or better yet from Ye himself in a long game attempt to scare off resllers from future releases and try and put the shoes in the hands of ppl :nerd:

mr z mr z sphynx sphynx jaysfordays9 jaysfordays9 ducktales ducktales kidcurry209 kidcurry209

DTs was on the case

c29b3b6316205162825d561aa262d8ab.gif

Was a good discussion tho. We worked out a lot of stuff :lol:

I was finna say something about the glow in the dark but I remembered how that **** works
:rofl:

2nd pair? maybe?

Back
Top Bottom