Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Welp that would be considered price fixing and a form or price gouging to a degree but hey if their doing it so be it They failed with the QNTM lifestyle release. If that’s the case. Just dropping an infusion of shoes in the market at $320 for a multi-billion dollar company would just further screw resellers because it wouldn’t be for profit purposes. By making buyers drop bids to $320 would force resellers to lower prices and take a buyout around retail + tax and I’m here for that

Not even close to price fixing. Brands sell through channels be it retail like footlocker and footsites or resell like an eBay, SX, Goat al, the time and have forever. Controlling supply is the brands decision. They can make as many of a product as they’d like.

Resell is driven by scarcity, that’s what these brands need to control to ensure people still want these products.

Bariums straight to feet.

This shoe is roomy (went TTS, could have half sized down). Also no ankle socks with these joints. Colar mad annoying on the skin.

Boost feeling good as **** for a bball shoe.
QFT. I am starting realize a lot of people don’t know their TTS. (A lot of the feedback on sizing seems to come from people just happy to have the shoe.) I had to go down .5 sz w/Bariums And they fit perfect.
Lifestyles are a genuine TTS
If I am being honest 700V3 runs long. The slight tilt and the Shallow toe compensate for the extra room.

QFT. I am starting realize a lot of people don’t know their TTS. (A lot of the feedback on sizing seems to come from people just happy to have the shoe.) I had to go down .5 sz w/Bariums And they fit perfect.
If I am being honest 700V3 runs long. The slight tilt and the Shallow toe compensate for the extra room.
Statistically speaking, 68% of Americans wear the wrong size shoe. That was in 2015, the last time I had this conversation. Might be more now with the influx of Sneaker Lovers.

Agreed. I also went TTS in the Bariums and LENGTH wise I could do .5 size down but would be little too snug. At the same time, TTS in bariums the toe area is a bit snug HEIGHT wise but very doable whereas I have to go .5 up in 350 V2 due to lack of room in the toe area (height wise).

My sz 13 is down to $325 buy now/$310 highest bid. Crazy. People really bought these to brick em hard smfh might as well have left it alone and let everyone but at retail. Scumbags selling for 325 gonna make like $10 after fees.

My sz 13 is down to $325 buy now/$310 highest bid. Crazy. People really bought these to brick em hard smfh might as well have left it alone and let everyone but at retail. Scumbags selling for 325 gonna make like $10 after fees.

I had to go take a look at my size after reading this comment. Tempted - but I haven't worn my Bariums much. :emoji_thinking:

Side note: People who bought Bariums to resell took a huge L :lol:. I'm looking at my size and people are taking a $50-$70 loss selling these :rofl:

The time to capitalize on bariums is now lowball offers should be accepted. After wearing my Lifestyles today I can wholeheartedly say that the barium has better quality materials and is a all around better crafted shoe. Really hope the B-BALL quantum’s drop in the Og colorway to get that more premium build with the mesh side panels and cage. The thin toe box suede is what killed it a little. We can see them playing with and tweaking side panels over the course of the shoe and I’m with it. QNTMs IMO are Yeezys take on the bulky late 90s-esque b-ball shoe esthetic which I like. Three pairs in, did a custom and even if they do drop a triple black I hope it’s better than min but I love my take.
EC3C498E-E697-4BAE-8BFD-072AC0FC36EE.jpeg
D6B4F8BF-644D-4D9B-8E8D-BC43AB6BC476.jpeg
96743140-741C-4E67-AC53-6834B0A5E385.jpeg

I had to go take a look at my size after reading this comment. Tempted - but I haven't worn my Bariums much. :emoji_thinking:

Side note: People who bought Bariums to resell took a huge L :lol:. I'm looking at my size and people are taking a $50-$70 loss selling these :rofl:
Yeah man smh. Kids out here sweatin having to repay their mom's credit card I guess. "Sorry mom I thought it was gonna be easy lunch money!!"

I ALMOST bought a pair of Bariums for $380 back when it first dropped but I'm glad I waited it out. Might pick up a 13.5 barium to ball in LOL.

How do they fit?
LMAO here we go again - I was gonna stay out of the sizing discussions for these seeing as we have them every few pages, but I UNDSd my pair today so I'll chime in.

I went TTS as a wide-footer and thought they were MAD snug at first (like someone said the toebox is short in height, not unlike 700 v1s), but width and length-wise they felt good.

After wearing them a bit, they def felt more roomy. There seems to be a lot of heel room in the model, maybe that combined with the flexibility of the upper makes them feel on the larger side.

A couple people have said they sized down which I guess I can believe if you've got a narrow to normal foot, but as a wide-footer I'd never do that. Most people here size up in 350s (I don't) and if you do that I'd say you'll be good with TTS on these.

That's my take, lmao. Also as someone said I was pleasantly surprised with how plush the boost felt, considering how thick that midsole wrap seems to be. Better than 700s imo

In the clear stripe too?
compare to TTS blue tint vs. .5 up on zyon and israfil, .5 up feels better if i'm keeping the shoe on for a while.

with that said, best way i can describe bariums fit would be 700 V1 fit (length width) with 350 V2 toe box (height) when going TTS.
hope this helps people contemplating sizes

Three pairs in, did a custom and even if they do drop a triple black I hope it’s better than min but I love my take.

I got the Bariums but haven't worn them yet. Actually was thinking of hooping in them. Your custom pair makes me want to snag another on the low just to do the same. Nice job, they look pretty dope with the all black but the silver-ish side panel.

Back
Top Bottom