Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Knew my $320 QNTM special had to be too good to be true. Got the GOAT email saying box badly damaged and only offering a 5% discount :smh:

Did he just start reselling yesterday?

He should just hold them. The 380 revolution will not be televised .

I have 3x DS pairs of Citrins I’m holding haha

Weirdly, I absolutely love my pair of Citrins and they’ve become my most worn Yeezys so I’m actually not mad I have extra pairs although I should move 1-2 of them in the next year or so. I don’t typically horde shoes like this but I loved this release and it was so easy to get a W... I guess few ppl felt the same way though lol

Where?

3YEygv8.png
Stockx prices were under 330 for almost every size

I have 3x DS pairs of Citrins I’m holding haha

Weirdly, I absolutely love my pair of Citrins and they’ve become my most worn Yeezys so I’m actually not mad I have extra pairs although I should move 1-2 of them in the next year or so. I don’t typically horde shoes like this but I loved this release and it was so easy to get a W... I guess few ppl felt the same way though lol

Enjoy it while you can. 380s one hit CW away. They the Memphis Bleek of Yeezys

If these Pepper RF dip far enough, I'm copping a pair for personal.

Knew my $320 QNTM special had to be too good to be true. Got the GOAT email saying box badly damaged and only offering a 5% discount :smh:
if your gonna wear them then I would take it, I ordered a pair of shoes recently that they said they found to be worn, the sole was super dirty and they had cat hair inside and these fools were only offering a 5% discount. My $320 pair is at home I’ll peep them out tonight

I would’ve taken that.
if your gonna wear them then I would take it, I ordered a pair of shoes recently that they said they found to be worn, the sole was super dirty and they had cat hair inside and these fools were only offering a 5% discount. My $320 pair is at home I’ll peep them out tonight

I did eventually take the offer. I do plan on wearing them so I just hope the box in decent enough shape to stack on the shoe rack. Discount basically took care of the taxes for me

At least they alerted you. They sent me those Bodega New Balances in a box that looked like somebody punted it. And it was missing the keychain accessory. AND I paid an extra $10 for "instant delivery" but it still took over a week to get here.

rD1inde.jpg

Had to complain and send 25 pictures for them to give me a $15 GOAT credit. Then they wouldn't apply it to my QNTM order which was still processing. They be on some wild ish

Got the $320 quantum in from goat, box is slightly damaged and the shoes are shaped strangely like they are warped... did others come like that? Anyway I hate the shoe in hand so I’m sending it back :sick:

#BrickGate continues :nerd:

The right shoe from my GOAT pair was definitely a disaster. Heel was creased somehow. And if you look to the left of where I circled you can see that the plastic on the midsole is also warped

img_0692-jpg.2655152

Definitely some lemons in the bunch

Back
Top Bottom