Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Anybody else feel like Ye is purposely saying all this **** to get Adidas to cut ties with him?
Nah not really. This is what Ye does to get what he wants. He probably deserves a seat on the board anyways. Also, think he is trying to get his credibility back.

Last edited:
Anybody else feel like Ye is purposely saying all this **** to get Adidas to cut ties with him?
It definitely feels that way. I mean, I GUESS they could fold and put him on the board. But the FAR MORE LIKELY option IMO, would be them cutting ties. ACTUALLY, I THINK THE MOST LIKELY OPTION, especially since dude has been off his rocker for a minute, so Adidas has to be somewhat used to his stuff, would be him just continuing to being in his same situation/position with Adidas, and nothing really changing. I’m sure Adidas doesn’t want him to go anywhere, and definitely not to Nike. Him going back to Nike would be *** madness. Nike having Virgil, Travis, Kanye, and the slew of other designers and companies and such that they work with, would just be crazy for Nike.

Coming soon via Ovrnudur
1600911144290.png
Dude that's a triple pack after all?? Confirmed by who btw??

With Nike, Collabs are bridged between Nike and (insert collaborating brand) via Fraser Cooke

Since Wex is gone...who's replacing him ?

It definitely feels that way. I mean, I GUESS they could fold and put him on the board. But the FAR MORE LIKELY option IMO, would be them cutting ties. ACTUALLY, I THINK THE MOST LIKELY OPTION, especially since dude has been off his rocker for a minute, so Adidas has to be somewhat used to his stuff, would be him just continuing to being in his same situation/position with Adidas, and nothing really changing. I’m sure Adidas doesn’t want him to go anywhere, and definitely not to Nike. Him going back to Nike would be *** madness. Nike having Virgil, Travis, Kanye, and the slew of other designers and companies and such that they work with, would just be crazy for Nike.
Nike ain't signing MAGA Kanye.

LMAO at thinking Nike care about anything but money. Don't let those Kaep ads fool you

Nike cares about brand image. They've already dealt with Kanye once and didn't wanna deal with it any longer by cutting ties with him. Kanye is even more wild now than he was back then. I feel like Nike ain't gonna wanna deal with that headache. How hypocritical would it be for them to push Kaep, but have Kanye on the team?

Back
Top Bottom