• Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
A00E0409-0176-4241-AF03-E7BA5D67119C.jpeg
1CE44F6D-DFFB-4AB7-B686-D20F66263E25.jpeg
555A3E94-C166-4AE2-BEFE-44052AAF9B84.jpeg
Just unboxed these, decided to try them on, this is my 1st pair of the Yeezy Basketball, not bad on feet, & pretty decent comfort wise, fit is true to size as well. I do still wish I got that OG color though, but these are cool, the patter really is a throwback to the beluga 350s too.

Really feeling. I'm going to play with some lace swaps. I prefer no cage, with the cage they look bulkier and its already a pretty wide shoe.

I need some Mercedes-AMG Petronas race gear to go with...

A00E0409-0176-4241-AF03-E7BA5D67119C.jpeg
1CE44F6D-DFFB-4AB7-B686-D20F66263E25.jpeg
555A3E94-C166-4AE2-BEFE-44052AAF9B84.jpeg
Just unboxed these, decided to try them on, this is my 1st pair of the Yeezy Basketball, not bad on feet, & pretty decent comfort wise, fit is true to size as well. I do still wish I got that OG color though, but these are cool, the patter really is a throwback to the beluga 350s too.
I like the colorway just not enough to pay retail. It’s one of those shoes that I’ll cop only if I find a killer deal.

I like the colorway just not enough to pay retail. It’s one of those shoes that I’ll cop only if I find a killer deal.
I feel you, I’m like that with most Yeezys nowadays, after having so many of them, but I haven’t had any luck with securing this model until now, & they aren’t available anywhere locally, so it’s been online raffle or bust all year for the QNTM. I’m sick my size was dropping like crazy on StockX, I would have definitely waited had I know resale would have tanked like that 🤦🏾‍♂️

But youre undecided to keep or sell them.

Understandable.
You feel me?! 😂😂 It’s like that with most of these Yeezys now. My collection has dwindled like crazy now, I’m down to about 3 pairs of 350s, the OG 700s & these. At one point I had multiple colors of every single Yeezy Adidas model going back to the Nikes, times just change.

I feel you, I’m like that with most Yeezys nowadays, after having so many of them, but I haven’t had any luck with securing this model until now, & they aren’t available anywhere locally, so it’s been online raffle or bust all year for the QNTM. I’m sick my size was dropping like crazy on StockX, I would have definitely waited had I know resale would have tanked like that 🤦🏾‍♂️
Holy sheet! $200 for a size 10 on StockX! I had no clue the prices were that low. I’ll be coping this week.

Will have a few days to decide if I go for these. Just not sold yet and have to look at what I have in inventory. Don;t need a lot of duplicate color ways which is hard to do with Yeezys.

I’m thinking of getting the carbons on eBay
Anyone know any Legit sellers for a size 11?
Or should I get off stockx?

I'd wait for them to officially rollout the sneaker authentication service before purchasing on eBay. Supposedly it's this week

Never used stockx before

how long do they take to ship?
It varies but the seller is supposed to ship item to SX within like 3 business days. And then it may be a few days at their authentication center before shipping to you. Then that transit time. I'd say around 2 weeks turn around just as a rough estimate.

Back
Top Bottom