Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
I signed up for updates from usps. Yeezy breds are arriving today from the Adidas raffle after a 6 day delay with no movement. Finally! They coming fellas. No worries

Glad to have these back in the rotation.
01BD526B-D7CB-43B9-817E-7971340B1846.jpeg

ADC is really useless. Called regarding my Bred 350...the rep basically read a script saying to contact the carrier...told them I did and they didn’t have record of the package. Rep read the script again and said to call the carrier...then basically disconnected the call “sir do you need anything additional? If not I’ll let you go”

this is an absolute joke that ADC refuses to own this.

“sir do you need anything additional? If not I’ll let you go”
Yes, I need to speak with your supervisor (as my issue hasnt been resolved or even addressed yet. - but this portion isnt really necessary to say)

My UB 500 order from ADC now shows as delivered, but FedEx has had no movement since label created. What a mess.
Mine does too. Punch the tracking into USPS- it will show it is with the 3rd party carrier en route to USPS. As long as it is out of the warehouse and with the carrier, I am hoping we will be okay.
FF2DAEE6-1C98-4F36-9F7D-9D7ADF50C3AA.png
at least I have somewhat of an update today. We’re finally in NJ getting closer to Philly/PA lol.

Last edited:
Just talked to an ADC rep and they assured me that my shoes were sent off with Pitney Bowes. I wouldn’t trust the FedEx notification.... that being said , I’m pretty sure I’m done ordering through ADC after this mess.

Just talked to an ADC rep and they assured me that my shoes were sent off with Pitney Bowes. I wouldn’t trust the FedEx notification.... that being said , I’m pretty sure I’m done ordering through ADC after this mess.
You’ll definitely order from them again. This is not normal for them.

Y'all ain't hear that FedEx and UPS ain't messing with some of the major retailers like Nike or Adidas right now? Might vary state by state though. It's not just Nike and Adidas so a huge influx of packages are getting funneled to the USPS so it's a mess with a huge backlog.

My breds that went to USPS from JD have had ZERO tracking updates.

Mentally, I have already written them off... Just too busy with more important ish to even care atm.

Y'all ain't hear that FedEx and UPS ain't messing with some of the major retailers like Nike or Adidas right now? Might vary state by state though. It's not just Nike and Adidas so a huge influx of packages are getting funneled to the USPS so it's a mess with a huge backlog.
Unfortunately that isn’t the case. I ordered a pair of UB from ADC, placed after my Bred order, and received in 3 days.

clearly there is something going on here with ADC and the Breds specifically

Unfortunately that isn’t the case. I ordered a pair of UB from ADC, placed after my Bred order, and received in 3 days.

clearly there is something going on here with ADC and the Breds specifically

As I mentioned, might vary state by state?

As I mentioned, might vary state by state?
That wouldn’t explain why the other pair I ordered arrived in 3 days.

to me, it’s Breds and 500 for most people that are delayed. Same situation, have tracking info that doesn’t appear to be active and carriers have no info about the package

USPS doesn’t have enough employees so they are just delivering packages without scanning them. So most likely you won’t get an update until the package is on your doorstep.

Back
Top Bottom