Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
I managed to get Breds for $290 shipped off ebay but i think USPS lost them on the way for authenticity verification in NY. Departed Post office in a truck with no movement/update for 5 days now ugh. Wanted these by Christmas

I’ve had USPS pkgs sit for longer than that with no movement this holiday season. They eventually got delivered though. Just be patient.

Ye needs to tap someone to run these colorways by, Say what you want about fabolous but he would give us some dope yeezy colorways. No man that matches as hard as he does wouldn’t give us some heat, because these 350 and 380 colorways are trash.
Fab tries a lil too hard imo, and didnt he rock fakes too? That's a hypebeast move.
Wouldn't mind a dude like Conceited doing a few cws.
He knows his thing.

I managed to get Breds for $290 shipped off ebay but i think USPS lost them on the way for authenticity verification in NY. Departed Post office in a truck with no movement/update for 5 days now ugh. Wanted these by Christmas

it just took 12 days for me to get a shoe from NY to NJ, something that would usually take 1-2 days Max.
Usps is just backed the hell up. especially in NY.

Fab tries a lil too hard imo, and didnt he rock fakes too? That's a hypebeast move.

I don't even think he puts together his own fits tbh. He's had a stylist for years now. And yeah he definitely had some fakes during the throwback jersey era. Probably didn't even know they were fake

Just sold Naturals and Israfils for under market in a 6.5 needed the cash... but anywho here is my new pair welcome home to my first 700 v3 for mens
20201223_111531.jpg
20201223_111555.jpg
20201223_111610.jpg

Hylte non-glow version for 171 shipped with code LH30.

Hylte non-glow version for 171 shipped with code LH30.

Ugh, of course they don't have my size. I'm one of the few that love this model AND this CW.

Great price for the most comfortable Yeezy for those looking.

Anyone still waiting for their pair of breds from Adidas? I received one pair but the other is still in transit with no update since December 11th
Still waiting for my pair and have the same status, the estimated delivery date keeps getting pushed back but with no updates on tracking

yeezy 350's wont do that lol at least in my experience

i've seen V1's heavily worn midsole still intact
He's talking 10-15 years down the line. In theory, you'll be able to wear these longer than the previous release because those have already been fighting Father Time for two or three years.

Back
Top Bottom