Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
3EA9BF8C-0D61-46AE-8E27-77E997CD69CE.jpeg

via chickenwop

It doesn't have zippers BUT it's thick af (way more than most 200$ish puffer jackets) and features that designer flair, so I guess it ain't a money laundering thing.

If its that cold you need to zipper your jacket just wear a different jacket than this one anyway. Sometimes “fashion” doesnt make sense and thats fine. Jacket woudnt have that look Ye wanted if it had zippers probably.

If its that cold you need to zipper your jacket just wear a different jacket than this one anyway. Sometimes “fashion” doesnt make sense and thats fine. Jacket woudnt have that look Ye wanted if it had zippers probably.
Hear you. Still, quality-wise -materials and all- it sounds like a well-earned 200$ for GAP albeit functionality is missing a bit.

Yo man , gap sells 200$ jackets that aren’t made by your favorite rapper

that’s how much a jacket is now

the fact people are complaining about the price of a jacket they don’t even need is crazy to me

Exactly. People find all kinds of reasons to complain. Don't agree with the price? Don't buy it. There are far cheaper alternatives and nobody be forcing anyone with a knife to buy anything.

I wouldn’t pay it personally, but I don’t think the price for that jacket is too outlandish. It’s the same deal with his Yeezy line of shoes if you don’t like the price just don’t buy it and move on. I feel like everyone always has to complain about something nowadays.

Same ppl paid +$400 for the nocta joint smh

lebron had a $1000 destroyer pea coat with leather sleeves. I know because I bought it for 300 3 years later. Caught the Mo Wax collab wool flight jacket that was 600 for 180 a few years later. Nike taxes for collab products. A gap collab will be decently priced and on the plainer side, usually with great construction due to their infrastructure. That ye gap jacket just isn’t it. Those sweats and tee’s will fly, I just doubt footwear will be pushed through gap.

Last edited:
When does SNS app announce winners for their 24 hour raffles? I know I ain't gonna hit s*** but I can't stop checkin' the app lol.

These 380s are insane. Foam runners are crazy comfy I’m very surprised I wear an 11 in everything and I got a 12 in the foam runner and they actually fit perfect. I thought they were gonna be boats
image.jpg

Those 380s look pretty dope in that pic. Can't say the same for those monstrosities in your hand though. Just awful.

Back
Top Bottom