Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
I remember vacationing in Hawaii a few years back and I had hit on the Wave Runner restock online at random time. Later that day I'm hitting up touristy spots and I happened to pass by a sneaker store and the Wave Runners was just sitting and I decided to pass because I just hit a pair online and I didn't feel like checking in luggage to bring the shoes home lol
That was probably the grand opening of Bait in Honolulu. Waves were just sitting there. They actually let you loop three times because they had so much stock. It was a shame my wife was mad at me that day for something otherwise I would've brought her along haha.

That was probably the grand opening of Bait in Honolulu. Waves were just sitting there. They actually let you loop three times because they had so much stock. It was a shame my wife was mad at me that day for something otherwise I would've brought her along haha.

yeah it was lol. There was literally no line and almost nobody inside. My wife and I tried to go to Truest and I didn't know there was a Bait so we stopped in Bait. Like 10 pairs was on display and my wife was like didn't you just get those while at the airport.

Cant believe I wasted an entire day splashing with nothing to show for it. Glad a few members on here were able to scoop something from the day. Guess there's at least a sliver of hope on confirmed waves, but other than that, I would think Yeezy Day is a wrap

Bots 😡😡😡

rambo.gif

Back
Top Bottom