• Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
C9E56040-8777-4164-9FA2-BB3650AAD09F.jpeg

soooo sick of the Yeezy release cycle and these super limited initial drops to drum up hype - just drop the effing shoe like normal - WE ARE OVER THIS HYPE SHI*

All Ls here… whatever there more than likely be a bigger release some timeIn the future
Totally agree. Seems to me that both Nike and Adidas have adopted this formula. I always see those drop reserve restocks of Jordans/Nikes on the snkrs app couple of months after main releases. Same thing with adidas if we've learned anything from how much they re-release stuff (waves, qntms, zebras, breds, etc.). People paying resell on anything adidas nowadays feel real foolish when they restock in the future. At least that's how I felt paying resell on black rf's

Reactions: DAV
I meant more like what happens to boost over years and years of storage. We know polyurethane tends to crumble, and phylon tends to hold up fine, but what about a foam like boost that is made up of a bunch of individual pellets? Will the material fail from inside somewhere? It'll be interesting to see.
I always assumed they would crumble like styrofoam boost always reminds me of that material and of course we wouldn’t know until 15-20 years from now

C55242A9-1F2D-4016-B0A4-1C3E8EC1F593.jpeg
My first pair of v3s came in the mail today after having the quantums made really want a pair of v3s. I know I can’t be the only one wondering why they went with a rubber toe as opposed to a hairy suede like on the quantums not a deal breaker and I knew before I bought them just curious but I’m happy to have them

I was eager to try out the new CMPCTS after hearing how they fit TTS and are comfy af. Oh well. I'll shoot for next colorways. I really need to hit on the Belugas RFs though. Belugas been on my wishlist for a while.

I was eager to try out the new CMPCTS after hearing how they fit TTS and are comfy af. Oh well. I'll shoot for next colorways. I really need to hit on the Belugas RFs though. Belugas been on my wishlist for a while.
Same here!

C55242A9-1F2D-4016-B0A4-1C3E8EC1F593.jpeg
My first pair of v3s came in the mail today after having the quantums made really want a pair of v3s. I know I can’t be the only one wondering why they went with a rubber toe as opposed to a hairy suede like on the quantums not a deal breaker and I knew before I bought them just curious but I’m happy to have them
Only pair I've ever hit off that **** app Confirmed. Love them but man the toebox is shallow.

Back
Top Bottom