Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Yeezy seems to struggle with red on their models (the few that have it). I think they know people want red Yeezys, but the color kinda goes against their design ethos / color theory that they use on most shoes. So we end up getting something underwhelming (700 & CMPCT. The red foam runners are fine to me).

I dont know anything about color theory and such but i will agree with you that adidas/yeezy know their fanbase wants a true red so they intentionally move around certain shades/palette of colors.

The bred 350s were a good start and so were the solars but to not have anything beyond that is kinda dumbfounding to me considering all of the freaking cws they have put out

i mean, it isn't going to get better than on the 700s. no other yeezy silhouettes would look as good in red.

Speaking of red.
Today
Bring on the hate.
2D69BF91-4FD9-4355-9C35-F1524E602D69.jpeg
damn...

As an Art Major, my wife is always talking to me about color theory and will be proud when I tell her someone on Niketalk used it to explain a concept lol.

Haha, happy to help!

I dont know anything about color theory and such but i will agree with you that adidas/yeezy know their fanbase wants a true red so they intentionally move around certain shades/palette of colors.

The bred 350s were a good start and so were the solars but to not have anything beyond that is kinda dumbfounding to me considering all of the freaking cws they have put out

I feel like that’s what I mean. The Nike design ethos lead to an all red Yeezy and the adidas earth tone design ethos leads to… well, what we get.

An all red 350, or 700 would look kind of ridiculous. They went all red on the 350 compact and it looked ridiculous, like devil shoes.

I do think that an all red QNTM could work (kind of like that all orange pair we never got) , or all red slides.

Let’s keep it real here… red October yeezy 2s look ridiculous as well… like 4 shades of red, unintentional faded panels… easily the worst of the released 3 colorways. Only reason they’re so coveted is because of how the release dragged out, and how high resell prices ended up.

An all red 350, or 700 with maybe even a gum sole would be fire. Just needs to have to be thought out properly, and not just thrown together half ***.

The new red 700s actually look pretty decent with in hand pics.

I’d be at one really, of every Yeezy design I like.

Preferably the classic CWs.

Compact looked like crap because they added brown in the weave.

That brown and the fact they're 350s is what keeps me from grabbing, I already painted some creams red so I'm good on red 350s but a red 700MVMN or slide or a red bskbll done like the frozen blues would be nice

Considering of getting a wave runner. I’m usually a 10.5 jordan 1, sz 10.5 yzy qntm, sz 11 yzy v2 beluga reflective. Feet on the slim narrow side, should I get my TTS of 10.5 or up half a size to 11?

I’ve seen size recommendations from TTS to sizing up

I wonder if part of why Kanye stays away from red is the Jordan thing. Obviously, Jordan and Nike had a lot of red due to his time in Chicago, so it wouldn’t surprise me if he made that conscious decision. Now he’s starting to use the color with the CMPCT, 700s, and Slides, but prior it was just on the “SPLY350” text or the brush stroke, right?

And he probably still mad at Nike for dropping the Red Octobers the way they did.

I wonder if part of why Kanye stays away from red is the Jordan thing. Obviously, Jordan and Nike had a lot of red due to his time in Chicago, so it wouldn’t surprise me if he made that conscious decision. Now he’s starting to use the color with the CMPCT, 700s, and Slides, but prior it was just on the “SPLY350” text or the brush stroke, right?

And he probably still mad at Nike for dropping the Red Octobers the way they did.
a nike retro with a kanye troll name of sorts,....i call em "the conceited" or some ****...
not kidding, guaranteed sellout...

Back
Top Bottom