Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Let me make it bigger for the blind folks and willfully ignorant

adidas-adilette-22-Slide-Release-Date-2.jpg
I mean it has a similar shape to the adilette boost slides but just beefier and one piece. Adidas has a women's slide that has been out for a while that looks almost like the adilette 22 w/o the topographic like design, the Ayoon.

Off to dinner. How the GAP hoodie fits for those that asked for pics.
A4B08964-F29E-4D6D-BE05-A871F174A8F5.jpeg
A540A8CA-8ECE-49CD-AE46-C75605353C73.jpeg
2E729A25-C92C-4BB2-8507-D9E6BF228EEC.jpeg

It looks like you tried to size down on an oversized hoodie to make it fit like a regular fit hoodie? In general it bugs me when people do that (not saying that this is the case necessarily and I get it, some people arent into the oversized look) cause 9/10 times its just gonna look weird and youre better off just getting a regular fit hoodie. Balenciaga sometimes has different fits for the same hoodie: an oversized, regular or slim for this reason. That being said, it doesnt look BAD by any means, its just...it could look so much better in this case a size up IMO.

Not a diss btw brodie, just an honest opinion. On another note I actually really like the pants though and how it falls on the Sesames Stripes. Might need to scoop those. :pimp:

Last edited:
It looks like you tried to size down on an oversized hoodie to make it fit like a regular fit hoodie? In general it bugs me when people do that (not saying that this is the case necessarily and I get it, some people arent into the oversized look) cause 9/10 times its just gonna look weird and youre better off just getting a regular fit hoodie. Balenciaga sometimes has different fits for the same hoodie: an oversized, regular or slim for this reason. That being said, it doesnt look BAD by any means, its just...it could look so much better in this case a size up IMO.

Not a diss btw brodie, just an honest opinion. On another note I actually really like the pants though and how it falls on the Sesames Stripes. Might need to scoop those. :pimp:
You mustve missed the whole sizing conversation i had asking people what size to buy, because i bought it online and got what i got.

So no, i didnt do all of the above you said.

You mustve missed the whole sizing conversation i had asking people what size to buy, because i bought it online.

So no, i didnt do all of the above you said.

*** umptions.

Noted, it still looks like a sized down oversized hoodie and I explained my thoughts on that. I think one size up would look much better but hey thats just me, if you like how it fits then thats that.

Let's not kid ourselves.
Nobody gonna bat an Eyelid if all these companies slidin Foam runners lookalikes and 1-piece slides
Until Ye created some movement with Adi.
Crocs and waters slippers been out since a decade ago but look back before at a time when V2's and 500's were a monthly occurrence.
These fast fashun companies be churning out knits unabashed.

I do so i agree with you thats that.

Grumpy much? Sheesh, apparently you ask for opinions on sizing then I give an opinion on how it fits and now all this defense. Your belly button bout to pop out if you lift your arms up.

Yall never cop something wondering bout size then go ask the homies how it looks on you? Quite normal. I hope a homie tells me the truth. "Eh its too small" or "eh fits too tight", "Eh the vneck showing too much chest". :lol:

**** look way to short ... a blind man can see that.

Terrible to be honest. I would just sale at a loss and buy somthing that fit.

He already getting hate for the old dude trying to dress young (which is not a thing) but dressing like that with a joint to short .... well. Iight.

**** look way to short ... a blind man can see that.

Terrible to be honest.

Its too small in general but yes, I mentioned that. Belly button bout to pop out, arms too short. Dont even have a scrunch to the sleeves. On the other end some people ive seen wear it have to TOO oversized, though it looks good on chicks like that. But theres a good middle ground where it looks perfect.

But hey, I was trying to be nice about it. :lol:

Grumpy much? Sheesh, apparently you ask for opinions on sizing then I give an opinion on how it fits and now all this defense. Your belly button bout to pop out if you lift your arms up.

Yall never cop something wondering bout size then go ask the homies how it looks on you? Quite normal. I hope a homie tells me the truth. "Eh its too small" or "eh fits too tight", "Eh the vneck showing too much chest". :lol:
How am i grumpy?

I agreed with you that that was that.

And I asked for opinions before not after, and you didn’t even know about it until I told you.

And I returned that hoody for being too small fyi…

I liked the arm length etc, but it was too short in the body.

Last edited:
How am i grumpy?

And I asked for opinions before not after, and you didn’t even know about it until I told you.

So you took the picture for the gram before returning it?

LMAO 🤣

How am i grumpy?

You returned it after you went to dinner with it last night? So today? :lol:

Im calling Gap and tellin em to watch out for a hoody being returned that smells like whatever restaurant you went to last night.

How are they? Always was thinking about buying them but wasn't sure.
I like them a lot. My second favorite Yeezy shoe I own after my Ash Pearl 350s. Colorway is dope and can roughly go with anything. Though they're not boost, they are still comfortable. I went with my true size of 12, and they fit perfect. I much prefer the highs than the lows design wise, but I would definitely recommend either one you're looking at.

Depending on your size, Flight Club has them for retail or less depending on your size.

Back
Top Bottom