Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
don't want them to rerelease yeezys tbh. i wanna see some new designers and new . partnerships if they put a little more effort on these it would have been a nice collab

w80q8.png

At the end of the day we (everyone here) are part of the minority. The majority (everyone else) does not follow/care about sneakers like we do. And that majority will still continue to by those unbranded Yeezy's from Adidas.

Was at Universal this past weekend and was curious to see what kind of footwear I would see. The 2 most common models I saw on people's feet... Yeezy 350 and the Air Max 270.

It really shows how cutthroat and pathetic Adidas is as a company. From the beginning they said they would lose $246M then they follow-up with "we own all the designs and we'll release them in 2023." They basically said, "Hey, we're just like you." "It's hard times." Then they went greedy mofo saying, "We'll release the millions of pairs sitting in our warehouses without the Yeezy branding. They were projected to lose $400M in 2023. But now, by cutting out Ye, they can save over $300M to $500M. They'll be fine after they dump all their "Yeezys" factoring in the money they saved from not paying Ye any of the 15% in royalties. And if they cut out all the retailers, mom and pop shops...... then Adidas eats even more. On a side note, it's going to be hard to get any real collaborator after what they did to Ye.

It really shows how cutthroat and pathetic Adidas is as a company. From the beginning they said they would lose $246M then they follow-up with "we own all the designs and we'll release them in 2023." They basically said, "Hey, we're just like you." "It's hard times." Then they went greedy mofo saying, "We'll release the millions of pairs sitting in our warehouses without the Yeezy branding. They were projected to lose $400M in 2023. But now, by cutting out Ye, they can save over $300M to $500M. They'll be fine after they dump all their "Yeezys" factoring in the money they saved from not paying Ye any of the 15% in royalties. And if they cut out all the retailers, mom and pop shops...... then Adidas eats even more. On a side note, it's going to be hard to get any real collaborator after what they did to Ye.
Questions is who's going to buy these yezzy aka no name Adidas

After all that’s happened between adidas and Ye, I’ll never buy another pair of their shoes, rebranded or not. I’ll continue to wear the pairs I already have because it’s already money spent. I can’t in good conscience buy adidas.

Not so much in Ye’s corner, but you gotta stand for something.

At the end of the day we (everyone here) are part of the minority. The majority (everyone else) does not follow/care about sneakers like we do. And that majority will still continue to by those unbranded Yeezy's from Adidas.

Was at Universal this past weekend and was curious to see what kind of footwear I would see. The 2 most common models I saw on people's feet... Yeezy 350 and the Air Max 270.
It use to be that way until people started turning everything into a political conversation. Now people will blast something all over Facebook without any context and one side of the political nonsense will eat it up. I saw someone post something about Kanye being banned from some dudes late night show and it turned into an entire debate over Adidas, free speech and then vaccines. Idk anymore man. We live in strange times.

Adidas just simply isn’t a well/run company, how many CEOs have they had the past 10 years for example? Ye essentially saved the company and now they are desperate to try and get back to where they were just a few months ago when they were making money selling Yeezys. Honestly, I hope the company fails and Nike can acquire them and fix a lot of their issues since Adidas does have some truly great models like the OG Ultraboost.

The funny thing about all of this is I’m sure a lot of designers will think twice about working with them after this Yeezy fiasco, given that they will take their designs and run them into the ground. Can you ever imagine Nike releasing Kobes after his death and contract expired? Nike could have done this exact thing with the Air Yeezys after Ye left but they did what Adidas doesn’t have the courage to do and didn’t do this because they actually have some self respect as a company.

To this point, Adidas is pushing out great value Kobes and taking as much money from the man and his widow/children as they can, which kinda shows you their lack of values tbh.

Nike and values in the same sentence... thats funny.

Questions is who's going to buy these yezzy aka no name Adidas

The kids in elementary/middle school/hs school kids who just want something because it looks cool to them. The Mom/Dad/Grandma/Grandpa who pays no attention to social media let alone sneaker media/culture and just want something comfortable.

Granted it still remains to be seen how Adidas will price these. If I'm Adidas I'm just doubling down on the whole thing and price these at what they priced the NMD and just let them have another NMD wave with whatever they end up calling the 350.

Well, they should at least be 15% less since they wouldnt have to pay Ye... but I think they will need deeper discounts than that. Lower the MSRP by 15% and thrn actually let them go on sale like ever other shoe that isnt super hyped and they will sell.

The kids in elementary/middle school/hs school kids who just want something because it looks cool to them. The Mom/Dad/Grandma/Grandpa who pays no attention to social media let alone sneaker media/culture and just want something comfortable.

Granted it still remains to be seen how Adidas will price these. If I'm Adidas I'm just doubling down on the whole thing and price these at what they priced the NMD and just let them have another NMD wave with whatever they end up calling the 350.

Y'all keep coming back to this point about "Mom and dad" and "people who don't really follow sneakers or hype culture." Those people don't spend $220-250 on ONE pair of sneakers. My pop loves comfortable shoes. You know what else he loves? A good deal on his gym skips.

A person on the sales floor could spend an hour talking to him about the tech in Yeezys and his response would still be "Yeah, no.... I'll take the on sale $75 joints over there"

Grandma and Grandpa who NEED orthopedic shoes already got their go-to brands, recommended to them by their doctors, and they certainly ain't Yeezys

Adidas have shown themselves to be a terrible company. Ye is responsible for his own abhorrent behavior but Adidas 1000% enabled him because they were making so much money off of his products.

If they really cared about how his words impacted their company values, they would have dropped him during the “slaverybis a choice” era. Instead they rode with him until they basically had no other option but to drop him.

Even now, they intend on still making as much money possible off of his work.

In summary: F*** Adidas.
nobody would have dropped kanye when he mentioned the slavery issue because EVERYONE said it was taken out of context.

Can y’all tell me if these look good? I’ve never seen this replacement box before & the owner is being super cryptic about how/where he got them…

1668111134022.png

1668111161574.png

1668111224417.png

1668111262515.png

Back
Top Bottom