Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
I don’t be on TradeBlock like that but every now and then I’ll go on there to check out some old missed messages and laugh

DB1F3E71-C6DB-45C8-98E4-628E70ECBB49.jpeg

This app will never go far because it’s all clowns on there.

I don’t be on TradeBlock like that but every now and then I’ll go on there to check out some old missed messages and laugh

DB1F3E71-C6DB-45C8-98E4-628E70ECBB49.jpeg

This app will never go far because it’s all clowns on there.
im surprised how tom sachs have resale value. they're literally killshots

im surprised how tom sachs have resale value. they're literally killshots

Me too. Then again Most kids going crazy over them Sachs don’t even know what $65 Killshots are.

They only Sachs are a cheap “collab,” hyped up by both shoetubers and Tik Tok. Boom that’s the recipe for a $90 shoe to be reselling for 100% profit

Thats pretty good amount of iconic kicks if you throw the red octobers in the mix as well with 4 or 5 other classics he was involved with adidas considering the amount of time Yeezy was around had it survived 30 yrs+ like Jordan and others im sure there would be more classics.

just a PSA, GOAT's policy is if your box is damaged in transit, and the outer box isnt damaged, they will blame you for not providing enough cushioning. I just sold some slates and sent in the box in perfect condition (I had photo proof of this), but got a "your box arrived damaged" note and wasn't able to get any kind of compensation or free return shipping (or even photos of how the box looked damaged). I shipped it in a pretty tight/form fitting box so not sure how I could have even fit cushioning in or how it would slide around to be damaged, but looks like there's no recourse at this point. I doubt I can even sell it as a "damaged box" since who would buy an item without photos? See their response below. Stay safe NT fam.
goat_email.JPG

Didn’t you have the option to give the buyer a discount? That’s what they typically do. 9 out of 10 times the buyer accepts if it’s just the box that was an issue
They did give the option, and I tried a 5% discount, but the buyer rejected it and there was no option to offer a larger discount after that.

They did give the option, and I tried a 5% discount, but the buyer rejected it and there was no option to offer a larger discount after that.
Buyer is an idiot, unless the shoes dropped significantly in price after you sold them.

Sorry to hear it happened, but it’s happened to me as well before. You gotta understand that they receive tons of packages daily and those boxes get thrown around during sorting and such. So the possibility of it being damaged is still there even if it’s packed tight

Buyer is an idiot, unless the shoes dropped significantly in price after you sold them.

Sorry to hear it happened, but it’s happened to me as well before. You gotta understand that they receive tons of packages daily and those boxes get thrown around during sorting and such. So the possibility of it being damaged is still there even if it’s packed tight
For sure. Just sucks because not like we can choose the vendor to ship it, that's GOAT's choice and we have to live with it.

Funny part is I have got a couple shoes from goat with somewhat damaged boxes, no discount or explination
If people bought on eBay that wouldn’t be a problem. Faster authentication and way better customer. Plus eBay support is almost always in favor of the buyer, so if you have any issues just hit them up.

Bought my pure plati um Jordan 7s on ebay back in the day. Seller shipped in a bag... you know the rest.

I remember when stupid resellers would ship the sneakers in the original box. They taped it up and the box was crushed by the time it got to me. Double boxed was a selling point to me back then.

Back
Top Bottom