Votes: 268 21.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 44 3.5%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 103 8.2%

• Total voters
Would be interesting if he wins a court battle, and actually DOES get paid on even unbranded Yeezys!

Adidas can eat a bag of nut sacks with their discount Yeezys, and passive aggressive interviews. TMZ too

61F3E520-A4B9-4E9D-B4BD-134CBB679BBA.jpeg

I recently bought a pair of the Turtle Doves (2022) on StockX. I realize that this an issue with all secondhand online marketplaces but definitely I am always paranoid about authenticity. Would someone be able to double check for me to see if these look legit (the Legit App also confirmed it looked ok, but never know these days)? Mods, please delete if any issues posting link to other area:

I recently bought a pair of the Turtle Doves (2022) on StockX. I realize that this an issue with all secondhand online marketplaces but definitely I am always paranoid about authenticity. Would someone be able to double check for me to see if these look legit (the Legit App also confirmed it looked ok, but never know these days)? Mods, please delete if any issues posting link to other area:

legit

just a PSA, GOAT's policy is if your box is damaged in transit, and the outer box isnt damaged, they will blame you for not providing enough cushioning. I just sold some slates and sent in the box in perfect condition (I had photo proof of this), but got a "your box arrived damaged" note and wasn't able to get any kind of compensation or free return shipping (or even photos of how the box looked damaged). I shipped it in a pretty tight/form fitting box so not sure how I could have even fit cushioning in or how it would slide around to be damaged, but looks like there's no recourse at this point. I doubt I can even sell it as a "damaged box" since who would buy an item without photos? See their response below. Stay safe NT fam.
goat_email.JPG

What do you mean buy an item without photos? They not sending your shoes back to take new pics?

Usually they just offer a discount to the customer

I know we hate adidas’s knock down Yeezys but I grabbed a pair of the adifom q’s the other day because I was curious about them and I needed more FLX points for the lost and founds. They’re surprisingly dope and very comfortable. I’ve got a few pair of foam runners that I may or may not ever wear but these adifoms are an easy choice for a shoe to run errands in.
1F38E6CD-5710-4265-9F9B-A62CDA69EF13.jpeg
86AD478F-B9B6-419D-B408-85356737BAE0.jpeg

It's possible him and Milo might team up for a new line of "sexy" baby booties, so... relevant.

This thread is all but dead anyway.

I know we hate adidas’s knock down Yeezys but I grabbed a pair of the adifom q’s the other day because I was curious about them and I needed more FLX points for the lost and founds. They’re surprisingly dope and very comfortable. I’ve got a few pair of foam runners that I may or may not ever wear but these adifoms are an easy choice for a shoe to run errands in.
Toebox on the adifoams just looks so goofy to me, almost clown like especially from certain angles

Fom Q didn't work out for me brosef. Not at all...

I tried to keep an open mind and bought the og colorway and all black from Champs on the same web order. Tried em' on (Size 12) and it looked like I was wearing a size 13-14 EEE width.

Immediately contacted customer service and shipped both back for a full refund. Think I lost a few chippers on shipping fees...:stoneface:

Fom Q didn't work out for me brosef. Not at all...

I tried to keep an open mind and bought the og colorway and all black from Champs on the same web order. Tried em' on (Size 12) and it looked like I was wearing a size 13-14 EEE width.

Immediately contacted customer service and shipped both back for a full refund. Think I lost a few chippers on shipping fees...:stoneface:

I dont mind the bulky aesthetic at all. atleast not the way i'm wearing them. Im also 6'4 and bulky so they work fine with my running errands clothes which are mostly baggy essentials sweats and cargos.

i think the think i like most about them is that theyre way more aggressive looking

Back
Top Bottom