adidas Zero-G - Gilbert Arenas' signature shoe *Pics

smsf0w.jpg

This shoe is a low top, it features 3 Formotions, the newer name for the GCS pods, a forefoot strap, and an extreme radius heel.

Low top? ehh. but nice looking otherwise
If shoes weren't important, then why are people measured in feet?

from what i can tell, arenas enjoys playing in low top. shoe actually looks good, not sure if its the way the picture is taken or if the shoe is actually nice. any idea on msrp?
speak softly and carry a big stick -Roosevelt
spiceof life​

Those are sick, and how love how the three stripes aren't across the midfoot.

Nicely done.

Not a bad lookin' shoe.

I prefer ballin' in lows as well, so I'm hoping that these come out in some better colorways...

^I'm sure there will be some better colors coming out....

But these definitely look good...
A moderator and contributor of NikeTalk.
Got questions? Send me a message to my ezINBOX or email me through: 3canada@niketalk.com

Nice. I dont really like the colorway nor am I a fan of lows, but I could easily picture a black/white mid version :D
happy.gif
:wow:
eek.gif
. I also like the logo, its small, well placed, and not all over the shoe (well, from what we could see). And like someone already stated its refreshing not seeing the same ol 3 stripes along the medial part of the shoe.Thanks for the pics

Chicago's Finest Doin Big Things
Home of Blackiceblaze, Easy3000, Trueballa87, Joser84, FlipMode11, FlipJays & SLP Product​

Thanks for making this a sticky 3canada...the reason why I had "pic" instead of pics was because there was only one...I didn't want people to think there was more than one. Doesn't matter.

^ No problem.

SLP Product and everybody else, here's a little teaser for y'all to imagine:

Imagine.jpg

Enjoy!
Got questions? Send me a message to my ezINBOX or email me through: 3canada@niketalk.com

and what was with his displeasure with adidas around the alls tar break?

and i like to play ball in lows sometimes, i wnated to get a GCS shoe too, it looks like i might be getting these
aka nkwu

Visit JustBBall Tell them nkwu sent you.

Size 11 Oompas DS. Get At me. GTA Meetup Preferred.

Quote:
and what was with his displeasure with adidas around the alls tar break?

It was just a misunderstanding between him and adidas. I'm sure there's no problem now.

look very nice in Wiz colorway. Maybe when they go on sale. Definitely love the styling, fit Arenas well imo.

Good for Gil getting a sig!

[/b]​

so the pods are like the new system for adidas? Is it like motion control or what? Someone please enlighten me, holla......

Just give 3Canada a bit of time. I'm pretty sure it was him who said he would give us some solid info on the GPS and FOREmotion when he can...

Zero G's? In my opinion, much nicer than the TMac VI's. Very interested in seeing these up close.
Latest Pickup: TMac V (wht/blk/rd) and Zoom Kobe I (wht/blk/rd)

these are nice and clean. they seem like a perfect guard shoe. i wonder how billups is taking this . then again, billups get's nicer PEs then t-mac himself, she he really can't complain.

Nice shoe that Ground Control System looks like it's going to be very confortable but I can't do low-top shoes.
i'm out for presidents to represent me- Nas

Wow, I was just doodling a fantasy sig. shoe I thought would suit Gil the other day.

Looks a bit like that because I threw the GCS and strap in, and of course
it's a low top for GA's preference. Now we get to see something for real, tight.

would love a mid in these
"And who knew dude would play ball for the NBA
Would make a mistake on the who know it stayed still in the way
Who knew that would be his last shot, who drew up that play"- Jay-z

[/b]​

they alright but im not really a low top cat so i wouldnt buy them and the colors aint right for me

Are those pods on medial or on lateral side? Looks like on medial... A la T-Mac 6
What are those pods suppose to do?

Back
Top Bottom