adidas Zero-G - Gilbert Arenas' signature shoe *Pics

If you like a low but are scared of rolling an ankle, purchasing a single or pair of ankle braces would be a novel idea....
Latest Pickup: TMac V (wht/blk/rd) and Zoom Kobe I (wht/blk/rd)

a low-top sig shoe!!!!

yesssssssss :wow:
eek.gif

* F o r m o s a 's F i n e s t

"Every 4th quarter I like to Mike Jordan'em" - SC
Emails: H.Wang0102@Gmail.com/ MONKEY_4_LIFE@hotmail.com
AIM:Monkimatic

you can wear low tops, it all depends on how your feet fit inside the shoe. if you have too much side to side movements, then there's more of a chance of you rolling an ankle....

Gil wears lows. Why market a sig shoe of a player, who doesn't even wear mids? Props to Adidas for makin' his sig a low.

those are really nice...

for the past couple years, i've been liking to play in low tops more and more... might cop these

~ Dre ~

Nice to see Arenas finally getting his due! This is the first Adidas sneaker I've been excited about in I don't know how long.

I'll be very interested to see how these might look in a mid cut.

It's nice just to see a shoe that's actually made in a Wizards colorway. Even wizards PE sneakers have just been white, blue, and black. The is the first shoe I've seen since the unreleased Jordan XII samples that actually incorporates the bronze.

These pictures are a little too slick to be considered realistic, though. If they look anywhere near that nice in person, though, I just might be picking up a pair.

Quote:
Looks like they got Feet You Wear Technology

No. They do not have Feet You Wear technology. They have a new technology called Formotion, which has got nothing to do with Feet You Wear.
A moderator and contributor of NikeTalk.
Got questions? Send me a message to my ezINBOX or email me through: 3canada@niketalk.com

looks tight.

You can try n snatch my chain if you think you a stuntman,
I'll put u on hardbottoms like you workin' for 'Jumpman'//

3canada

you reeeeeaaaalllly like correcting people dont you?

seems like you dont even post unless you're doing that. and you're always the first post after as well, like you're purposely only posting to seem knowledgeable or something.

As for the Zero G, i only own one Adidas shoe, the TMac 1 retro, and honestly i dont want to pigeonhole an entire brand like that but i've heard the TMac 1 was one of the better ones,and i wasn't all that impressed, so although i acutally really like the look of the Zero G, im a little hesitant.

I think the wizards colourway is fantastic tho, dont think i've ever seen a shoe with that colour. The shoes are definitely dope, but im gonna wait to hear some testimonials on their performance. I like the cut as well, i've never really had an issue with ankle support, so that inbetween a mid and a low type cut seems nice.
Nascar,and Poker ARE NOT SPORTS!!!

LOOKING FOR DS 10.5 SHOX VC 2 ANY COLOURWAY

one of these days Arenas is gonna twist his anlke playin in these lows.....and all of washington will cry
When i die.......Bury me in my jordans

clutchshooter

obviously you havent been around. becuase 3 cananda is pretty much the guy to ask for anything relating to adidas. so that is why he corrects everyone. to make sure that people are gettin the right information, becuase he KNOWS what hes talking about. thats the least i can say for you...

How can you say i know nothing just because i pointed out a fact that other people (above) obviously noticed too. And i've been here a damn long time, tho knowledge has nothing to do with how long someone has been a member of a site. Also im sure he doesn't need YOU to stick up for him. Not that there is anything to stick up for because i was FAR from making any kind of personal attack. I was making an observation and stating my opinion based on that observation .

i'll end it here tho cuz this isn't the place to argue about it.
Nascar,and Poker ARE NOT SPORTS!!!

LOOKING FOR DS 10.5 SHOX VC 2 ANY COLOURWAY

Back
Top Bottom